ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.2

Katie
KatieHarrison 2914, ACT

Excellent delivery driver

We have just received our delivery, the driver Rasheed was the most kindest man, we live up 5 flights of stairs and in no way would I have been able to carry the delivery, ( a loft bed) he made it look effortless but we just wanted your company to know what lovely helpful drivers you have. 10/10 for Rasheed. We hope he knows how much we appreciate his help today

Lorenzo and Ricky 10/10

We had these guys as our delivery team for our order. They were so friendly and went out of their way to help. Would definitely recommend Lorenzo and Ricky to deliver your goods!

Worst ever, shame I can't give them 0star

Ordered lg wash tower from good guys and ACN delivered my product. Absolutely with no care while moving 150kg item, left scratch on it and they have left it in living area because IT IS TOO HEAVY. They said they come next day with more men but didn't come, even didn't tell me they don't open that day. Wow me and my hubby moved it to laundry and set this up ourselves. So unprofessional. They don't know what they do and no honesty.

• Sender or ReceiverSender
ACom
AComPerth

Unexpectedly Pleasant

We were expecting a sofa from West Elm and found out it was to be delivered by ANC. We were really apprehensive about it looking at the reviews, however, our experience was great. The two men (Lai and his son) were on time, upbeat, friendly and handled it with care. If you’re expecting a delivery and feeling nervous; I find sometimes only the bad experiences get posted online hence why I wanted to write this review. (Perth, WA)

Great service!

A very polite, helpful and efficient driver delivered our Ikea items today to Grays Point. The phone call beforehand and related phone messages were very much appreciated. A really great service. Thank you!

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

• Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Received a delivery from Ikea. The delivery person, Sami was fantastic and kept us informed the entire time by calling to let me know how far away he was. Once here, Sami helped my husband bring the heavy items upstairs to the apartment as I was on crutches. Very happy with the service provided by Sami.

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Communication and No Accountability

• Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)