ANC

ANC (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.0

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Mr C
Mr CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

ANC service is terrible and after I found the driver had signed for a parcel to say it was delivered when he had not even picked it up I was shocked. Then if and when you finally get through to someone on the phone talk nicely to them or they will hang up on you. How rude , ANC you are a joke, I will be suggesting we move all company courier work elsewhere in future.

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Lena
LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke!!

Do not buy from Good Guys as they use this terrible delivery company. Would not take my fridge upstairs after knowing and wanted to do a risk assessment. Long story and numerous calls back and forwards..... Had to pay for another company to do it on the same day at added expense after paying for premium delivery service. This company is a joke!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!!

Joshi
JoshiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Claim rejected towards faulty installation of washing machine!

Our washing machine purchased from Good guys and ANC was responsible for delivery and installation. As scheduled they did delivery and install in timely manner however installation was faulty. They set a 14 mins cycle and left within 5 mins as in was all fine. But at the end of the cycle we realised that all the water from the inlet pipe was coming out. This ruined our loose lay vinyl planks just outside our laundry. ANC has rejected our claim saying they aren’t responsible for this!!! Not satisfied with their customer service.

Sender or ReceiverSender