ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0

Worst ever, shame I can't give them 0star

Ordered lg wash tower from good guys and ACN delivered my product. Absolutely with no care while moving 150kg item, left scratch on it and they have left it in living area because IT IS TOO HEAVY. They said they come next day with more men but didn't come, even didn't tell me they don't open that day. Wow me and my hubby moved it to laundry and set this up ourselves. So unprofessional. They don't know what they do and no honesty.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pallet of concrete mix

The ANC courier kept on complaining about having a crook back and having to pull the trolley of concrete mix up my driveway when he gets darn paid to do the job ,and yes kept on complaining all the about his crook back , so why didn’t the lazy drive reverse into my driveway to make darn easier for himself and the customer, its just because the drivers are to lazy

• Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Joshi
JoshiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Claim rejected towards faulty installation of washing machine!

Our washing machine purchased from Good guys and ANC was responsible for delivery and installation. As scheduled they did delivery and install in timely manner however installation was faulty. They set a 14 mins cycle and left within 5 mins as in was all fine. But at the end of the cycle we realised that all the water from the inlet pipe was coming out. This ruined our loose lay vinyl planks just outside our laundry. ANC has rejected our claim saying they aren’t responsible for this!!! Not satisfied with their customer service.

• Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes