ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0

Mohaymen
MohaymenSydney, NSW

Worst Delivery company in Australia

ZERO STARS! One of the worst delivery service available in Australia. Team members are extremely unprofessional, don't have any experience or knowledge, never on time. Doesn't speak English. Above all they handle all the products so poorly that I receive damaged goods all the time. I saw them handling products poorly in front of me.

Justin of Brunswick
Justin of BrunswickGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst delivery company ever.

Worst delivery company ever. They lie constantly about deliveries. Send Google street view images to bunnings saying they were at the house and this is the photo they took. Why do companies use this service it makes them look extremely poor. Will not deal with Bunnings again due to their delivery partner.

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

• Delivery TimeLate
Jacinta C.
Jacinta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Unreliable and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs!

Couriers

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Pazuzu D.
Pazuzu D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse experience of my life with ANC delivers

I got a death threat and being rapped by the foreign delivers guys in my own house and I reported to the media and to my local police department this is not acceptable at all !!!!

Australian National Couriers

• Delivery TimeLate
Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

• Delivery TimeOn Time
Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

• Delivery TimeOn Time