ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.9
Rocket3
Rocket3South East Queensland, QLD

Why would anyone use them

Ordered furniture from west elm in November.
Two things on back order and two things in stock in Sydney. I am in Brisbane.
Have now taken three days off work to get these items at their times they have to me and they never showed up or called.
When I called them they said that they couldn’t get the items from the warehouse yet no phone call to even let me know.
Now another day and another stuff up.
When west elm has made sure my items were available i now get another moved date. After taking today off work.
I have since found out anc actually own and run the warehouse. So if they say west elm didn’t hand it over. Then that is a lie.

It is all ANC run and stuff ups

caroline w
caroline w

Worst service ever; totally unreliable

ANC were supposed to pick up a mirror for return to West Elm. Pickup was cancelled without notice on three separate occasions, after I had come home from work each time especially to be there. I spent hours on the phone with ANC and West Elm trying to reschedule. I have never had such a frustrating and dissatisfying experience with any other purchase or delivery company. Avoid at all costs!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Sach
SachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Australia and ANC stuff up

Facing same problem like other reviewers Ordered a Samsung LCD tv and was supposed to get the delivery first week of January in Melbourne.
We received a SMS the night before the delivery with the tracking no with a delivery window of 3 hrs.
Checked the tracking link in the morning and it shows a random picture of a box and a cross instead of a signature saying not delivered and to contact Samsung Australia.
Called Samsung numerous times with no resolution till date.
Next step is calling consumer affairs.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Delivery TimeEarly
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Couriers

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

Mr C
Mr CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

ANC service is terrible and after I found the driver had signed for a parcel to say it was delivered when he had not even picked it up I was shocked. Then if and when you finally get through to someone on the phone talk nicely to them or they will hang up on you. How rude , ANC you are a joke, I will be suggesting we move all company courier work elsewhere in future.

Lena
LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke!!

Do not buy from Good Guys as they use this terrible delivery company. Would not take my fridge upstairs after knowing and wanted to do a risk assessment. Long story and numerous calls back and forwards..... Had to pay for another company to do it on the same day at added expense after paying for premium delivery service. This company is a joke!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes