ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.8
Big
BigSydney, NSW

Good guys has to cancel the contract with this company. Otherwise image will get destroyed by the courier company.

Package came to the door but the driver did not gave an effort to deliver . Very arrogant and didn’t bother to wait for few minutes aswell. Definitely not recommend to use the service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Rocket3
Rocket3South East Queensland, QLD

Why would anyone use them

Ordered furniture from west elm in November.
Two things on back order and two things in stock in Sydney. I am in Brisbane.
Have now taken three days off work to get these items at their times they have to me and they never showed up or called.
When I called them they said that they couldn’t get the items from the warehouse yet no phone call to even let me know.
Now another day and another stuff up.
When west elm has made sure my items were available i now get another moved date. After taking today off work.
I have since found out anc actually own and run the warehouse. So if they say west elm didn’t hand it over. Then that is a lie.

It is all ANC run and stuff ups

caroline w
caroline w

Worst service ever; totally unreliable

ANC were supposed to pick up a mirror for return to West Elm. Pickup was cancelled without notice on three separate occasions, after I had come home from work each time especially to be there. I spent hours on the phone with ANC and West Elm trying to reschedule. I have never had such a frustrating and dissatisfying experience with any other purchase or delivery company. Avoid at all costs!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Sach
SachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Australia and ANC stuff up

Facing same problem like other reviewers Ordered a Samsung LCD tv and was supposed to get the delivery first week of January in Melbourne.
We received a SMS the night before the delivery with the tracking no with a delivery window of 3 hrs.
Checked the tracking link in the morning and it shows a random picture of a box and a cross instead of a signature saying not delivered and to contact Samsung Australia.
Called Samsung numerous times with no resolution till date.
Next step is calling consumer affairs.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

Mr C
Mr CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

ANC service is terrible and after I found the driver had signed for a parcel to say it was delivered when he had not even picked it up I was shocked. Then if and when you finally get through to someone on the phone talk nicely to them or they will hang up on you. How rude , ANC you are a joke, I will be suggesting we move all company courier work elsewhere in future.

Lena
LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke!!

Do not buy from Good Guys as they use this terrible delivery company. Would not take my fridge upstairs after knowing and wanted to do a risk assessment. Long story and numerous calls back and forwards..... Had to pay for another company to do it on the same day at added expense after paying for premium delivery service. This company is a joke!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!!