ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.0

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

Rocket3
Rocket3South East Queensland, QLD

Why would anyone use them

Ordered furniture from west elm in November.
Two things on back order and two things in stock in Sydney. I am in Brisbane.
Have now taken three days off work to get these items at their times they have to me and they never showed up or called.
When I called them they said that they couldn’t get the items from the warehouse yet no phone call to even let me know.
Now another day and another stuff up.
When west elm has made sure my items were available i now get another moved date. After taking today off work.
I have since found out anc actually own and run the warehouse. So if they say west elm didn’t hand it over. Then that is a lie.

It is all ANC run and stuff ups

caroline w
caroline w

Worst service ever; totally unreliable

ANC were supposed to pick up a mirror for return to West Elm. Pickup was cancelled without notice on three separate occasions, after I had come home from work each time especially to be there. I spent hours on the phone with ANC and West Elm trying to reschedule. I have never had such a frustrating and dissatisfying experience with any other purchase or delivery company. Avoid at all costs!

Sender or ReceiverSender
Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Communication and No Accountability

Sach
SachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Australia and ANC stuff up

Facing same problem like other reviewers Ordered a Samsung LCD tv and was supposed to get the delivery first week of January in Melbourne.
We received a SMS the night before the delivery with the tracking no with a delivery window of 3 hrs.
Checked the tracking link in the morning and it shows a random picture of a box and a cross instead of a signature saying not delivered and to contact Samsung Australia.
Called Samsung numerous times with no resolution till date.
Next step is calling consumer affairs.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Delivery TimeEarly
Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pallet of concrete mix

The ANC courier kept on complaining about having a crook back and having to pull the trolley of concrete mix up my driveway when he gets darn paid to do the job ,and yes kept on complaining all the about his crook back , so why didn’t the lazy drive reverse into my driveway to make darn easier for himself and the customer, its just because the drivers are to lazy

Sender or ReceiverSender
Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!