ANC

ANC (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.0

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pallet of concrete mix

The ANC courier kept on complaining about having a crook back and having to pull the trolley of concrete mix up my driveway when he gets darn paid to do the job ,and yes kept on complaining all the about his crook back , so why didn’t the lazy drive reverse into my driveway to make darn easier for himself and the customer, its just because the drivers are to lazy

Sender or ReceiverSender
Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!

Kirsty
Kirsty

Terrible experience!

Delivery TimeLate
NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Kirsty, could you please confirm your State and consignment details. I can then follow up with our State Ops Manager. We apologise for the inconvenience and will aim to resolve asap. Regards, Sophie

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Lovely customer service from Sadasiva

A text a dispatch, 1 min before arrival and a phone call at arrival, amazing friendly service from the driver Sadasiva, great work! Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share with Sadasiva. Have a lovely day and weekend. We look forward to serving you again.

Ruth Bosanquet
Ruth Bosanquet

The gentleman who delivered my products, Omar 5066 and his co-worker, were very professional and pleasant-

My products arrived at the expected time and in good condition -I cannot comment on the tracking information as I did not seek this - as commented previously, the products were delivered in good condition and at the specified time, congratulations on your good service

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great delivery and driver. Rubin is the best

This delivery rates as the best I had. The order went through easily and I was kept informed all the way. The driver, Rubin, even phoned me and was on time.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you John. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass onto Rubin. Have a great day, stay COVIDSafe.

Andy
Andy

Professional and prompt

I have received approx 10 deliveries from Bunnings in the last couple of months, every single one has arrived within 2 days of placing the order. That is highly unusual in Victoria during covid, where Australia Post takes a month, or more!
ANC provide good notifications , every order has been correct and in perfect condition. I was home when the last order was delivered and the driver was very professional, helpful and friendly.
Have to admit that I am very surprised to see so many terrible reviews here on product review.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Andy for the fabulous feedback, we will pass this onto our team in VIC who have worked so hard to continue to deliver a great experience throughout lockdown. We wish you well, and a safe return to 'COVID normal'.

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Delivery TimeLate
Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

Delivery TimeNever Collected
San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine