ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0
Sandeep
SandeepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Delivery Company in Australia

Zero star, worst delivery company in Australia. Don't know why samsung is using this rubbish company for their deliveries where as there are alot of other better companies like dhl, tnt and fedex. Ordered tv from samsung 3 weeks ago still not recieved. This ANC keep cancelling my delivery for no reason. When i contact samsung they saying my tv is already with anc for delivery. And ANC on other end is hopeless.

Pretend to deliver

They are yet to deliver my coffee table ordered from pottery barn even although they have said it’s been delivered. I even received a text message 5 mins before it was due to arrive (after waiting at home) to say they are sorry but it wasn’t even loaded on the truck?! Still waiting for this item to be delivered!

Absolutely Criminal

Matt C.
Matt C.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely woeful. Call centre in Phillipines just hangs up. Samsung goods missing. Beware.

Arjit
ArjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst service I have ever seen

My samsung TV got delivered broken and delivery guy took the tv back at the same time after that no response
Called customer service agent and he hungs up. Absolutely ridiculous. I dont know what to do

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

THE WORST EXPERIENCE! SAMSUNG, WHY ARE YOU DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY!

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Sunflower
SunflowerPerth, WA

deliver to wrong address and my item is missing

I ordered 2items at pet circle and received an email from them that items had delivered. however I did not receive items as this company delivered to totally different place this monday. i contacted pet circle then they told me that ANC has been busy and can not deliver to me until next monday. I can not belive why i need to wait another 1 week? this is thier fault and i have never had such a bad customer service before as usuaaly if post office mistakes they do deliver to me next day. This company is unprofessional and very bad customer service. They even do not apologise to me and i can not understand how they could so this business. i might go to consumer protection or somewhere to co plain further as my items are now missing.

Sender or ReceiverSender
Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Why does Bunnings use such a terrible business?

Sat.delivery arrived with broken timber. Bunnings booked a replacement for the next day(Sunday). Bunnings Manager promised its delivery. Called Bunnings store at 1630 Saturday. It's seems ANC cancelled the delivery AND didn't inform Bunnings. Rebooked for Monday. But the job number sent to me can't be checked as the ANC tracking page is NOT working. Why does Bunnings use such an incompetent business? It just reflects back poorly on Bunnings. Surely Bunnings can afford to spend the dollars on a more reliable courier business. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS EVER!!

Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message

We're very sorry for the issues with this delivery. Some things are genuinely outside our control, with the delivery supply chain a complex system. We will investigate fully to avoid issues like this recurring.

I.P. Daly
I.P. Daly

I was told that ANC cancelled without notice.

Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message

We will look into where the issue arose. Supply chain management is complex and there are numerous touch points where the delivery can be delayed. We will be sure to understand exactly what and when it occurred.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery TimeOn Time