ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.5

Absolutely brilliant

arrived early, no hassles and no issues whatsoever brought right up to the front door as well as good communication via text. can’t complain. better than a lot of there’s out there

Katie
KatieHarrison 2914, ACT

Excellent delivery driver

We have just received our delivery, the driver Rasheed was the most kindest man, we live up 5 flights of stairs and in no way would I have been able to carry the delivery, ( a loft bed) he made it look effortless but we just wanted your company to know what lovely helpful drivers you have. 10/10 for Rasheed. We hope he knows how much we appreciate his help today

Lorenzo and Ricky 10/10

We had these guys as our delivery team for our order. They were so friendly and went out of their way to help. Would definitely recommend Lorenzo and Ricky to deliver your goods!

ACom
AComPerth

Unexpectedly Pleasant

We were expecting a sofa from West Elm and found out it was to be delivered by ANC. We were really apprehensive about it looking at the reviews, however, our experience was great. The two men (Lai and his son) were on time, upbeat, friendly and handled it with care. If you’re expecting a delivery and feeling nervous; I find sometimes only the bad experiences get posted online hence why I wanted to write this review. (Perth, WA)

Great service!

A very polite, helpful and efficient driver delivered our Ikea items today to Grays Point. The phone call beforehand and related phone messages were very much appreciated. A really great service. Thank you!

Howard
HowardNarrabundah 2604, ACT

ANC Courier service

My experience dealing with ANC Courier Service was very stressful. They failed to deliver my new Miele dishwasher on the appointed day without any explanation or even contact (there has never been an explanation). After 2 further wasted days of extensive calls to Miele and Good Guys (the vendor), a new delivery date was finally arranged. On that day, there was no contact providing delivery details until I rang yet again. This was then one week later. The 2 guys who delivered and installed the machine were polite and efficient. But I would not recommend ANC and wonder why any reputable company continues to use them.

• Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good delivery

After reading reviews on here, I was concerned that we would have problems with the delivery of our Samsung fridge. As it turned out, apart from bringing the delivery date forward by three days (without us asking), everything else went really well. I received a text the day before delivery with an approximate time, then a phone call on the morning to say they were 10 minutes away. During the delivery process itself, the two delivery people were courteous and really careful. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Kaweesha

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

• Delivery TimeLate

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

• Delivery TimeLate
NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.