ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good delivery

After reading reviews on here, I was concerned that we would have problems with the delivery of our Samsung fridge. As it turned out, apart from bringing the delivery date forward by three days (without us asking), everything else went really well. I received a text the day before delivery with an approximate time, then a phone call on the morning to say they were 10 minutes away. During the delivery process itself, the two delivery people were courteous and really careful. Overall, it was a positive experience.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Sender or ReceiverReceiver
  • Delivery TimeEarly
  • Shipping TypeDomestic
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes
Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.

• Incentivised Review No