ANC

ANC (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.0

Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!

Why does Bunnings use such a terrible business?

Sat.delivery arrived with broken timber. Bunnings booked a replacement for the next day(Sunday). Bunnings Manager promised its delivery. Called Bunnings store at 1630 Saturday. It's seems ANC cancelled the delivery AND didn't inform Bunnings. Rebooked for Monday. But the job number sent to me can't be checked as the ANC tracking page is NOT working. Why does Bunnings use such an incompetent business? It just reflects back poorly on Bunnings. Surely Bunnings can afford to spend the dollars on a more reliable courier business. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS EVER!!

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

We're very sorry for the issues with this delivery. Some things are genuinely outside our control, with the delivery supply chain a complex system. We will investigate fully to avoid issues like this recurring.

I.P. Daly
I.P. Daly

I was told that ANC cancelled without notice.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

We will look into where the issue arose. Supply chain management is complex and there are numerous touch points where the delivery can be delayed. We will be sure to understand exactly what and when it occurred.

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Lovely customer service from Sadasiva

A text a dispatch, 1 min before arrival and a phone call at arrival, amazing friendly service from the driver Sadasiva, great work! Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share with Sadasiva. Have a lovely day and weekend. We look forward to serving you again.

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Day 1 did not turn up . 3 days for 2 items

Day 1 ANC did not turn up, after I waited several more hours delivery location locked up. Day 2 delivered half only. Day 3, second part of purchase arrived, after I called ANC. Drivers all courteous.

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Too much effort for dog food

The delivery was over a week late. The driver called my personal phone number without permission with a vague "I have something for you, come outside", he didn't buzz the apartment. He left the package without approval in the other end of the the building. He also called me a few minutes later but he immediately hung up after a couple of rings. The company also wouldn't respond to sender queries asking where the heck my dog food was.

I would really appreciate it if this company would review their policies on drivers using the mobile numbers of their parcel recipients. It's creepy and unprofessional.

Dana P.
Dana P.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian National Couriers - Unable to track item being delivered. Bad Service

Received a text message at 10:06am advising a delivery to occur today, 2 December. There is no way to track the job number, or to find out what time the delivery will be, even whether morning or afternoon. I tried to call ANC's Melbourne office three times by telephone at different times today. The line was constantly engaged. My delivery is an order from Bunnings Warehouse, who were also unable to provide me with any information as to the likely delivery time! As a result of today's experience, I would not recommend ANC or EVER have a Bunnings order delivered to me at home. All up a disastrous service.

Lyndel M
Lyndel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling !

Appalled by lack of customer service, void of an courtesy. We had parcel scheduled for delivery for special event. The ETA was changed several times. The final time window between 4.50- 6pm after a long wait since 7 am and then NO SHOW. They then sent a notice without discussion of a delivery within 40 minutes the Early morning After and enter unlawfully onto our property to leave the item. To top it off, the entire order was not delivered. No apology. I took the day off which cost me money. Appalling !

Ruth Bosanquet
Ruth Bosanquet

The gentleman who delivered my products, Omar 5066 and his co-worker, were very professional and pleasant-

My products arrived at the expected time and in good condition -I cannot comment on the tracking information as I did not seek this - as commented previously, the products were delivered in good condition and at the specified time, congratulations on your good service

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great delivery and driver. Rubin is the best

This delivery rates as the best I had. The order went through easily and I was kept informed all the way. The driver, Rubin, even phoned me and was on time.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you John. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass onto Rubin. Have a great day, stay COVIDSafe.

Andy
Andy

Professional and prompt

I have received approx 10 deliveries from Bunnings in the last couple of months, every single one has arrived within 2 days of placing the order. That is highly unusual in Victoria during covid, where Australia Post takes a month, or more!
ANC provide good notifications , every order has been correct and in perfect condition. I was home when the last order was delivered and the driver was very professional, helpful and friendly.
Have to admit that I am very surprised to see so many terrible reviews here on product review.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Andy for the fabulous feedback, we will pass this onto our team in VIC who have worked so hard to continue to deliver a great experience throughout lockdown. We wish you well, and a safe return to 'COVID normal'.

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

ANC - never use them again

Terrible service. Confirmed 4 times that our delivery would arrive between 2 and 5 on a Saturday. Called at 5.30 and said it was too late and it would be arriving on Tuesday. I would never use them again or recommend them.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Still Waiting

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Didn't deliver - claimed we weren't home

Nikki
NikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional, disrespectful, complacent

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.

What a disgrace of a delivery company. Complete lack of communication! Every negative review left here is well deserved.

ANC contacted me 7:30pm (90minutes after the delivery window) to explain that my order was not coming today. That their driver had entered a hotspot and had to be quarantined

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

J L.
J L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

Do not use this company - ANC Drivers are lazy and will make any kind of excuse not to complete a delivery. They are extremely disorganized and rude. Avoid at all costs.

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.