ANC

ANC (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.3

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

KMW
KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My West Elm scheduled delivery was changed with less than 24hrs notice. The date scheduled now for delivery doesn’t suit me but there appears to be no option on moving the date to a time that is suitable. Customer service is off an off shore affair with no real capability to find out relevant information or power to arrange alternative times.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Poor customer service

Denise B.
Denise B.Sydney, NSW

Delivery Contractors are absolutely shocking!

Delivery Contractors are the worst. Turned up to our house on Sunday earlier than the specified time on their text message and left because they claimed nobody answered the door. Thankfully Good Guys waived the delivery expense that I would have had to pay again and rescheduled for the next day. Sent a message that same night to let us know that they would deliver fridge between 11.30 - 2.30 so took the day off from work to receive it only to get a phone call telling me that they wouldnt deliver on this day and we would have to reschedule again without any reason why. I wouldnt purchase anything online from the Good Guys ever again because of this company.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived.

Ordered a smoker. Got called, couldn't pick up as i work in a secured environment. Get home, find they "delivered" it and signed off on it themselves. No knock on the door either - had someone available to receive it. Pathetic effort, which reflects poorly on Bunnings, who contracts ANC.

Baxter A.
Baxter A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings, you can do better

I had arranged for my order to be delivered between 8am-7pm(which is a very broad window) and was supposed to get a call from the courier before they delivered, at 6pm when I hadn't received a call I assumed that because it was Sunday maybe the Bunnings lady or I was confused and it would arrive the next day but in my emails I saw that my order had been delivered. As it turns out, it had been, back to Bunnings with no explanation. What a poor reflection on Bunnings

josh
joshSydney, NSW

Hopeless

Delivery driver called 5 minutes out which was great, arrived at the house and then drove off without any explanation. We called and messaged with no response. Next avaliable delivery time is 2 weeks away

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.