ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.7

Big
BigSydney, NSW

Good guys has to cancel the contract with this company. Otherwise image will get destroyed by the courier company.

Package came to the door but the driver did not gave an effort to deliver . Very arrogant and didn’t bother to wait for few minutes aswell. Definitely not recommend to use the service.

Delivery TimeNever Collected

Lorenzo and Ricky 10/10

We had these guys as our delivery team for our order. They were so friendly and went out of their way to help. Would definitely recommend Lorenzo and Ricky to deliver your goods!

ACom
AComPerth

Unexpectedly Pleasant

We were expecting a sofa from West Elm and found out it was to be delivered by ANC. We were really apprehensive about it looking at the reviews, however, our experience was great. The two men (Lai and his son) were on time, upbeat, friendly and handled it with care. If you’re expecting a delivery and feeling nervous; I find sometimes only the bad experiences get posted online hence why I wanted to write this review. (Perth, WA)

Great service!

A very polite, helpful and efficient driver delivered our Ikea items today to Grays Point. The phone call beforehand and related phone messages were very much appreciated. A really great service. Thank you!

Howard
HowardNarrabundah 2604, ACT

ANC Courier service

My experience dealing with ANC Courier Service was very stressful. They failed to deliver my new Miele dishwasher on the appointed day without any explanation or even contact (there has never been an explanation). After 2 further wasted days of extensive calls to Miele and Good Guys (the vendor), a new delivery date was finally arranged. On that day, there was no contact providing delivery details until I rang yet again. This was then one week later. The 2 guys who delivered and installed the machine were polite and efficient. But I would not recommend ANC and wonder why any reputable company continues to use them.

Kim
KimMelbourne

INCOMPETENT COMPANY

I never have chosen the company by myself.
but the brillant online shop i bought, Pottery Barn Kids, chose this idiotic company for delivery.
and as you all have seen from other reviews and stars given.
I dont need to explain the same thing

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

Delivery TimeLate
Rocket3
Rocket3South East Queensland, QLD

Why would anyone use them

Ordered furniture from west elm in November.
Two things on back order and two things in stock in Sydney. I am in Brisbane.
Have now taken three days off work to get these items at their times they have to me and they never showed up or called.
When I called them they said that they couldn’t get the items from the warehouse yet no phone call to even let me know.
Now another day and another stuff up.
When west elm has made sure my items were available i now get another moved date. After taking today off work.
I have since found out anc actually own and run the warehouse. So if they say west elm didn’t hand it over. Then that is a lie.

It is all ANC run and stuff ups

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Jacinta C.
Jacinta C.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service. Unreliable and unprofessional. Avoid at all costs!

iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Pay attention to the other 1-star reviews.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Received a delivery from Ikea. The delivery person, Sami was fantastic and kept us informed the entire time by calling to let me know how far away he was. Once here, Sami helped my husband bring the heavy items upstairs to the apartment as I was on crutches. Very happy with the service provided by Sami.

Pazuzu D.
Pazuzu D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse experience of my life with ANC delivers

I got a death threat and being rapped by the foreign delivers guys in my own house and I reported to the media and to my local police department this is not acceptable at all !!!!

Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Kaweesha