ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.5

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Communication and No Accountability

Gary C
Gary CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't rate them any lower

ANC cancelled the first delivery, the second scheduled for a week later. Day before confirmed delivery I received confirmation SMS, but then 3 hours before delivery I check the tracking page and it says "not handed over, contact Samsung" with a random signature. No communication from ANC.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Delivery TimeEarly
Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

$3700 goods missing with no resolution

SamsungAU order placed November 24th. Scheduled delivery confirmed for 29th Nov. Then moved to the 30th Nov by ANC. Come the 30th they call and and reschedule to the 13th Dec due to covid delays and say the 13th will give time to ensure its on hand. On the 10th I get a message that delivery is due between 9am and noon. Come the 13th I check tracking at 10am and see failed delivery as "not handed over". ANC never contact me about it.

Samsung claim ANC collected it from their warehouse. ANC claim they don't have it. Both companies are refusing to give me a solution at this stage and telling me I need to wait 5-10 business days to get any follow up. I'm currently missing $3700 of television.

Use Another Company

Would rate it 0 stars if i could $40 delivery fee for single small item Bunnings order taking over a week to arrive from 5 minutes down the road slowest service ever had a text message saying my order is prioritised for being late 2 days ago now would not recommend using them and never will again.....

Sean F.
Sean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

Delivery scheduled for morning - no show
Phone calls with company I purchased goods from resulted in a reschedule for PM - only half items turn up
Very difficult to get ahold of even for the company I purchased goods from.
Further phone calls the following day to retailer resulted in delivery being scheduled for PM that day. - no show and a phone call saying they cannot make it and now they want me to take a 3rd day off to sort this out

Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

Garth
Garth

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

Delivery TimeOn Time
KMW
KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My West Elm scheduled delivery was changed with less than 24hrs notice. The date scheduled now for delivery doesn’t suit me but there appears to be no option on moving the date to a time that is suitable. Customer service is off an off shore affair with no real capability to find out relevant information or power to arrange alternative times.

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...