Australian National Couriers (ANC)

Australian National Couriers (ANC) (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.5

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Delivery TimeLate
Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(

Zoom2u