ANC

ANC (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.5

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

ANC - never use them again

Terrible service. Confirmed 4 times that our delivery would arrive between 2 and 5 on a Saturday. Called at 5.30 and said it was too late and it would be arriving on Tuesday. I would never use them again or recommend them.

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Didn't deliver - claimed we weren't home

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.

What a disgrace of a delivery company. Complete lack of communication! Every negative review left here is well deserved.

ANC contacted me 7:30pm (90minutes after the delivery window) to explain that my order was not coming today. That their driver had entered a hotspot and had to be quarantined

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Just like everyone else says

teepee
teepeeDarling Downs, QLD

EVERY time

Yet to receive a smooth delivery from this hopeless company. EIGHT orders and not ONE has gone right. On this occasion, the driver Dion claimed to have attempted to call me and knock -- absolute untruths. I was in the back of the house. Not one phone call was made to my provided number. And then the customer service reps are rude and unhelpful and speak over the top of you as if YOU are not the one paying for the service. I hate dealing with this company, they are the absolute pits.

UPDATE: Wonders never cease! After a lot of almost-begging and complaining from me, they offered to redeliver very next day, instead of in a week or two which is what usually happens. Thank you!

ArchieIllawarra, NSW

Do not order anything from IKEA!

Ikea use these muppets. First attempted delivery, looked at our stairs and said they were not going to attempt. Sat in truck for 30 minutes and then drive off without letting us know. Called Ikea and got them to rearrange the delivery with 4 guys for tri 23rd Dec 2019. Two guys arrive and AGAIN refuse to go up the stairs... we have no kitchen and its Christmas in two days. Thanks a lot ikea. Take some responsibility for the drivers you employ and get better delivery drivers. No other retailer has ever refused to deliver up our stairs couches/fridge/bed... no issues. ANC are lazy and IKEA need to do better. Disgusted. MERRY Christmas!!

Hi Sophie,
What details do you need from me? Can you provide an email address to send to rather than a public forum?
Thanks,
Archie.

Dear Archie,
Could you please send me the order number on your receipt, date, store or online purchase, as may facts as possible so we can track down the process and where it went wrong.
With thanks.

JB Hifi Delivery

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(