ANC

ANC (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.8

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Ben Killeen
Ben KilleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings delivery

DISGRACEFUL!! I had a Bunnings delivery I was 10 minutes late and driver left.
They then Told me it would arrive between 10-2pm and know it will be after 3pm.

Double standards it’s know cost me a days work as I’ve had to wait on site for this delivery leaving myself and my work partner with a days pay!

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Couriers

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(