ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

Delivery TimeEarly
Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

Garth
Garth

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

Jebe
JebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would.

They give a 3 hr delivery window and then call when they are half an hour away but then think it's acceptable to turn up 1.5 hrs after the 30min notice phone call. I dropped everything to drive home from work for this delivery only to be dicked around waiting.

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!