ANC

ANC (page 2 of 3)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.6

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.

Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!

Kirsty
Kirsty

Terrible experience!

Delivery TimeLate
NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Dear Kirsty, could you please confirm your State and consignment details. I can then follow up with our State Ops Manager. We apologise for the inconvenience and will aim to resolve asap. Regards, Sophie

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Lovely customer service from Sadasiva

A text a dispatch, 1 min before arrival and a phone call at arrival, amazing friendly service from the driver Sadasiva, great work! Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share with Sadasiva. Have a lovely day and weekend. We look forward to serving you again.

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Day 1 did not turn up . 3 days for 2 items

Day 1 ANC did not turn up, after I waited several more hours delivery location locked up. Day 2 delivered half only. Day 3, second part of purchase arrived, after I called ANC. Drivers all courteous.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Too much effort for dog food

The delivery was over a week late. The driver called my personal phone number without permission with a vague "I have something for you, come outside", he didn't buzz the apartment. He left the package without approval in the other end of the the building. He also called me a few minutes later but he immediately hung up after a couple of rings. The company also wouldn't respond to sender queries asking where the heck my dog food was.

I would really appreciate it if this company would review their policies on drivers using the mobile numbers of their parcel recipients. It's creepy and unprofessional.

Dana P.
Dana P.
Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian National Couriers - Unable to track item being delivered. Bad Service

Received a text message at 10:06am advising a delivery to occur today, 2 December. There is no way to track the job number, or to find out what time the delivery will be, even whether morning or afternoon. I tried to call ANC's Melbourne office three times by telephone at different times today. The line was constantly engaged. My delivery is an order from Bunnings Warehouse, who were also unable to provide me with any information as to the likely delivery time! As a result of today's experience, I would not recommend ANC or EVER have a Bunnings order delivered to me at home. All up a disastrous service.

Ruth Bosanquet
Ruth Bosanquet

The gentleman who delivered my products, Omar 5066 and his co-worker, were very professional and pleasant-

My products arrived at the expected time and in good condition -I cannot comment on the tracking information as I did not seek this - as commented previously, the products were delivered in good condition and at the specified time, congratulations on your good service

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great delivery and driver. Rubin is the best

This delivery rates as the best I had. The order went through easily and I was kept informed all the way. The driver, Rubin, even phoned me and was on time.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you John. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass onto Rubin. Have a great day, stay COVIDSafe.

Andy
Andy

Professional and prompt

I have received approx 10 deliveries from Bunnings in the last couple of months, every single one has arrived within 2 days of placing the order. That is highly unusual in Victoria during covid, where Australia Post takes a month, or more!
ANC provide good notifications , every order has been correct and in perfect condition. I was home when the last order was delivered and the driver was very professional, helpful and friendly.
Have to admit that I am very surprised to see so many terrible reviews here on product review.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Andy for the fabulous feedback, we will pass this onto our team in VIC who have worked so hard to continue to deliver a great experience throughout lockdown. We wish you well, and a safe return to 'COVID normal'.

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Still Waiting

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.