ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.7
  • Sender or ReceiverSender · Receiver (34)
  • Delivery Time
  • Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes (32) · No (0)

Absolutely brilliant

arrived early, no hassles and no issues whatsoever brought right up to the front door as well as good communication via text. can’t complain. better than a lot of there’s out there

Katie
KatieHarrison 2914, ACT

Excellent delivery driver

We have just received our delivery, the driver Rasheed was the most kindest man, we live up 5 flights of stairs and in no way would I have been able to carry the delivery, ( a loft bed) he made it look effortless but we just wanted your company to know what lovely helpful drivers you have. 10/10 for Rasheed. We hope he knows how much we appreciate his help today

Lorenzo and Ricky 10/10

We had these guys as our delivery team for our order. They were so friendly and went out of their way to help. Would definitely recommend Lorenzo and Ricky to deliver your goods!

ACom
AComPerth

Unexpectedly Pleasant

We were expecting a sofa from West Elm and found out it was to be delivered by ANC. We were really apprehensive about it looking at the reviews, however, our experience was great. The two men (Lai and his son) were on time, upbeat, friendly and handled it with care. If you’re expecting a delivery and feeling nervous; I find sometimes only the bad experiences get posted online hence why I wanted to write this review. (Perth, WA)

Great service!

A very polite, helpful and efficient driver delivered our Ikea items today to Grays Point. The phone call beforehand and related phone messages were very much appreciated. A really great service. Thank you!

iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good delivery

After reading reviews on here, I was concerned that we would have problems with the delivery of our Samsung fridge. As it turned out, apart from bringing the delivery date forward by three days (without us asking), everything else went really well. I received a text the day before delivery with an approximate time, then a phone call on the morning to say they were 10 minutes away. During the delivery process itself, the two delivery people were courteous and really careful. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Received a delivery from Ikea. The delivery person, Sami was fantastic and kept us informed the entire time by calling to let me know how far away he was. Once here, Sami helped my husband bring the heavy items upstairs to the apartment as I was on crutches. Very happy with the service provided by Sami.

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message
Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.