Australian National Couriers (ANC)

Australian National Couriers (ANC) (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.0

Ruth Bosanquet
Ruth Bosanquet

The gentleman who delivered my products, Omar 5066 and his co-worker, were very professional and pleasant-

My products arrived at the expected time and in good condition -I cannot comment on the tracking information as I did not seek this - as commented previously, the products were delivered in good condition and at the specified time, congratulations on your good service

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great delivery and driver. Rubin is the best

This delivery rates as the best I had. The order went through easily and I was kept informed all the way. The driver, Rubin, even phoned me and was on time.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you John. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass onto Rubin. Have a great day, stay COVIDSafe.

Andy
Andy

Professional and prompt

I have received approx 10 deliveries from Bunnings in the last couple of months, every single one has arrived within 2 days of placing the order. That is highly unusual in Victoria during covid, where Australia Post takes a month, or more!
ANC provide good notifications , every order has been correct and in perfect condition. I was home when the last order was delivered and the driver was very professional, helpful and friendly.
Have to admit that I am very surprised to see so many terrible reviews here on product review.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Andy for the fabulous feedback, we will pass this onto our team in VIC who have worked so hard to continue to deliver a great experience throughout lockdown. We wish you well, and a safe return to 'COVID normal'.

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Still Waiting

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Nikki
NikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional, disrespectful, complacent

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Find out how Australian National Couriers (ANC) compares to other Couriers

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

J L.
J L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

Do not use this company - ANC Drivers are lazy and will make any kind of excuse not to complete a delivery. They are extremely disorganized and rude. Avoid at all costs.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Do not use this company.

Do they even know that a delivery driver is supposed to deliver the goods? . Been waiting since 3pm. Ive called 6 times. Been lied to about where my goods are

This company is a joke

Would not recommend this company had a delivery from Bunnings on a Friday afternoon no show spoke to Bunnings said thay would deliver on Saturday between 7am to 12 no show arranged for Sunday between 8 and 12 came and 10.30 then told me he was he can not unload in my backyard this is with a crane truck and said he was going to put it out the front not a small delivery didn't want to get his tyres dirty

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Ben Killeen
Ben KilleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings delivery

DISGRACEFUL!! I had a Bunnings delivery I was 10 minutes late and driver left.
They then Told me it would arrive between 10-2pm and know it will be after 3pm.

Double standards it’s know cost me a days work as I’ve had to wait on site for this delivery leaving myself and my work partner with a days pay!

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(

Zoom2u