ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.6
Kaweesha
KaweeshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SamsungAU/ANC - Worst Possible Combination Ever

Gary C
Gary CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't rate them any lower

ANC cancelled the first delivery, the second scheduled for a week later. Day before confirmed delivery I received confirmation SMS, but then 3 hours before delivery I check the tracking page and it says "not handed over, contact Samsung" with a random signature. No communication from ANC.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Delivery TimeEarly
Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

$3700 goods missing with no resolution

SamsungAU order placed November 24th. Scheduled delivery confirmed for 29th Nov. Then moved to the 30th Nov by ANC. Come the 30th they call and and reschedule to the 13th Dec due to covid delays and say the 13th will give time to ensure its on hand. On the 10th I get a message that delivery is due between 9am and noon. Come the 13th I check tracking at 10am and see failed delivery as "not handed over". ANC never contact me about it.

Samsung claim ANC collected it from their warehouse. ANC claim they don't have it. Both companies are refusing to give me a solution at this stage and telling me I need to wait 5-10 business days to get any follow up. I'm currently missing $3700 of television.

Use Another Company

Would rate it 0 stars if i could $40 delivery fee for single small item Bunnings order taking over a week to arrive from 5 minutes down the road slowest service ever had a text message saying my order is prioritised for being late 2 days ago now would not recommend using them and never will again.....

Sean F.
Sean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

Delivery scheduled for morning - no show
Phone calls with company I purchased goods from resulted in a reschedule for PM - only half items turn up
Very difficult to get ahold of even for the company I purchased goods from.
Further phone calls the following day to retailer resulted in delivery being scheduled for PM that day. - no show and a phone call saying they cannot make it and now they want me to take a 3rd day off to sort this out

Shipping TypeDomestic

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

KMW
KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My West Elm scheduled delivery was changed with less than 24hrs notice. The date scheduled now for delivery doesn’t suit me but there appears to be no option on moving the date to a time that is suitable. Customer service is off an off shore affair with no real capability to find out relevant information or power to arrange alternative times.

Jebe
JebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would.

They give a 3 hr delivery window and then call when they are half an hour away but then think it's acceptable to turn up 1.5 hrs after the 30min notice phone call. I dropped everything to drive home from work for this delivery only to be dicked around waiting.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Delivery TimeEarly
Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo