Australian National Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.6
Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.

Other Couriers

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

SKD123
SKD123Sydney, NSW

Lovely customer service from Sadasiva

A text a dispatch, 1 min before arrival and a phone call at arrival, amazing friendly service from the driver Sadasiva, great work! Thank you so much for such a pleasant experience

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We will be sure to share with Sadasiva. Have a lovely day and weekend. We look forward to serving you again.

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Day 1 did not turn up . 3 days for 2 items

Day 1 ANC did not turn up, after I waited several more hours delivery location locked up. Day 2 delivered half only. Day 3, second part of purchase arrived, after I called ANC. Drivers all courteous.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Too much effort for dog food

The delivery was over a week late. The driver called my personal phone number without permission with a vague "I have something for you, come outside", he didn't buzz the apartment. He left the package without approval in the other end of the the building. He also called me a few minutes later but he immediately hung up after a couple of rings. The company also wouldn't respond to sender queries asking where the heck my dog food was.

I would really appreciate it if this company would review their policies on drivers using the mobile numbers of their parcel recipients. It's creepy and unprofessional.

Dana P.
Dana P.

Ruth Bosanquet
Ruth Bosanquet

The gentleman who delivered my products, Omar 5066 and his co-worker, were very professional and pleasant-

My products arrived at the expected time and in good condition -I cannot comment on the tracking information as I did not seek this - as commented previously, the products were delivered in good condition and at the specified time, congratulations on your good service