Australian National Couriers

Australian National Couriers (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.2

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Find out how Australian National Couriers compares to other Couriers

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Ashish M.
Ashish M.Unincorporated, VIC

Ruthless guys

I ordered some wood ply from Bunnings and these guys delivered it wet in condition, I asked the driver and he not not helpful and said this is how it is delivered also few items I had to took off my self from truck. He was rude and behaving like he is doing a favour by delivering it to me.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Just like everyone else says

teepee
teepeeDarling Downs, QLD

EVERY time

Yet to receive a smooth delivery from this hopeless company. EIGHT orders and not ONE has gone right. On this occasion, the driver Dion claimed to have attempted to call me and knock -- absolute untruths. I was in the back of the house. Not one phone call was made to my provided number. And then the customer service reps are rude and unhelpful and speak over the top of you as if YOU are not the one paying for the service. I hate dealing with this company, they are the absolute pits.

UPDATE: Wonders never cease! After a lot of almost-begging and complaining from me, they offered to redeliver very next day, instead of in a week or two which is what usually happens. Thank you!

ArchieIllawarra, NSW

Do not order anything from IKEA!

Ikea use these muppets. First attempted delivery, looked at our stairs and said they were not going to attempt. Sat in truck for 30 minutes and then drive off without letting us know. Called Ikea and got them to rearrange the delivery with 4 guys for tri 23rd Dec 2019. Two guys arrive and AGAIN refuse to go up the stairs... we have no kitchen and its Christmas in two days. Thanks a lot ikea. Take some responsibility for the drivers you employ and get better delivery drivers. No other retailer has ever refused to deliver up our stairs couches/fridge/bed... no issues. ANC are lazy and IKEA need to do better. Disgusted. MERRY Christmas!!

Hi Sophie,
What details do you need from me? Can you provide an email address to send to rather than a public forum?
Thanks,
Archie.

Dear Archie,
Could you please send me the order number on your receipt, date, store or online purchase, as may facts as possible so we can track down the process and where it went wrong.
With thanks.

CourtneySydney, NSW

Damage and Dash...

Courtney

Do not use this company.

Do they even know that a delivery driver is supposed to deliver the goods? . Been waiting since 3pm. Ive called 6 times. Been lied to about where my goods are

Sammi
SammiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hopeless at deliveries

glenncol
glenncolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB Hifi Delivery

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

This company is a joke

Would not recommend this company had a delivery from Bunnings on a Friday afternoon no show spoke to Bunnings said thay would deliver on Saturday between 7am to 12 no show arranged for Sunday between 8 and 12 came and 10.30 then told me he was he can not unload in my backyard this is with a crane truck and said he was going to put it out the front not a small delivery didn't want to get his tyres dirty

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Kate
KateSydney, NSW

You know what, they weren't half bad.

I saw these reviews before my delivery was due and it scared the living daylights out of me! I was fully prepared for everything to go wrong, but you know what, it didn't! The delivery drivers were nice and cooperative and didn't mind wheeling the delivery across a long carpark. Thanks guys.

Justine
JustineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless customer service standards

Tana
TanaNew South Wales

On time and good customer service

My ikea bed frame was delivered on time and quick. Was happy to be Notified with email and text msg. Appreciate Paul bringing all the heavy items inside. Friendly and professional. Thanks!

Mr C
Mr CMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

ANC service is terrible and after I found the driver had signed for a parcel to say it was delivered when he had not even picked it up I was shocked. Then if and when you finally get through to someone on the phone talk nicely to them or they will hang up on you. How rude , ANC you are a joke, I will be suggesting we move all company courier work elsewhere in future.

Ben Killeen
Ben KilleenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings delivery

DISGRACEFUL!! I had a Bunnings delivery I was 10 minutes late and driver left.
They then Told me it would arrive between 10-2pm and know it will be after 3pm.

Double standards it’s know cost me a days work as I’ve had to wait on site for this delivery leaving myself and my work partner with a days pay!

Reviewer
Reviewer

The two deliverers from ANC exceeded our expectation

We had an LG fridge, Sony TV and other appliances delivered to our place from the Good Guys this month. After reading the reviews about ANC, we were understandably apprehensive. Upon calling ANC, we were able to track the deliverers' progress and had a fairly good idea of when they would arrive. They gave us a 30-minute warning as arranged. Our delivery was made complicated by the fact that our fridge was especially tricky to bring inside - the other appliances posed no problem. The two deliverers worked with us diligently to find a solution and together we managed to have this very heavy fridge brought into our home. We can confidently say that our experience with ANC has exceeded our expectation on this occasion.

Lena
LenaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This company is a joke!!

Do not buy from Good Guys as they use this terrible delivery company. Would not take my fridge upstairs after knowing and wanted to do a risk assessment. Long story and numerous calls back and forwards..... Had to pay for another company to do it on the same day at added expense after paying for premium delivery service. This company is a joke!!!! Would give 0 stars if I could!!!!

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(