ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.4

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good delivery

After reading reviews on here, I was concerned that we would have problems with the delivery of our Samsung fridge. As it turned out, apart from bringing the delivery date forward by three days (without us asking), everything else went really well. I received a text the day before delivery with an approximate time, then a phone call on the morning to say they were 10 minutes away. During the delivery process itself, the two delivery people were courteous and really careful. Overall, it was a positive experience.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Received a delivery from Ikea. The delivery person, Sami was fantastic and kept us informed the entire time by calling to let me know how far away he was. Once here, Sami helped my husband bring the heavy items upstairs to the apartment as I was on crutches. Very happy with the service provided by Sami.

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Luke

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!