Australian National Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0
Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

KMW
KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My West Elm scheduled delivery was changed with less than 24hrs notice. The date scheduled now for delivery doesn’t suit me but there appears to be no option on moving the date to a time that is suitable. Customer service is off an off shore affair with no real capability to find out relevant information or power to arrange alternative times.

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Poor customer service

Denise B.
Denise B.Sydney, NSW

Delivery Contractors are absolutely shocking!

Delivery Contractors are the worst. Turned up to our house on Sunday earlier than the specified time on their text message and left because they claimed nobody answered the door. Thankfully Good Guys waived the delivery expense that I would have had to pay again and rescheduled for the next day. Sent a message that same night to let us know that they would deliver fridge between 11.30 - 2.30 so took the day off from work to receive it only to get a phone call telling me that they wouldnt deliver on this day and we would have to reschedule again without any reason why. I wouldnt purchase anything online from the Good Guys ever again because of this company.

Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived.

Ordered a smoker. Got called, couldn't pick up as i work in a secured environment. Get home, find they "delivered" it and signed off on it themselves. No knock on the door either - had someone available to receive it. Pathetic effort, which reflects poorly on Bunnings, who contracts ANC.

Baxter A.
Baxter A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings, you can do better

I had arranged for my order to be delivered between 8am-7pm(which is a very broad window) and was supposed to get a call from the courier before they delivered, at 6pm when I hadn't received a call I assumed that because it was Sunday maybe the Bunnings lady or I was confused and it would arrive the next day but in my emails I saw that my order had been delivered. As it turns out, it had been, back to Bunnings with no explanation. What a poor reflection on Bunnings

josh
joshSydney, NSW

Hopeless

Delivery driver called 5 minutes out which was great, arrived at the house and then drove off without any explanation. We called and messaged with no response. Next avaliable delivery time is 2 weeks away

Shipping TypeDomestic

Why does Bunnings use such a terrible business?

Sat.delivery arrived with broken timber. Bunnings booked a replacement for the next day(Sunday). Bunnings Manager promised its delivery. Called Bunnings store at 1630 Saturday. It's seems ANC cancelled the delivery AND didn't inform Bunnings. Rebooked for Monday. But the job number sent to me can't be checked as the ANC tracking page is NOT working. Why does Bunnings use such an incompetent business? It just reflects back poorly on Bunnings. Surely Bunnings can afford to spend the dollars on a more reliable courier business. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS EVER!!

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

We're very sorry for the issues with this delivery. Some things are genuinely outside our control, with the delivery supply chain a complex system. We will investigate fully to avoid issues like this recurring.

I.P. Daly
I.P. Daly

I was told that ANC cancelled without notice.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

We will look into where the issue arose. Supply chain management is complex and there are numerous touch points where the delivery can be delayed. We will be sure to understand exactly what and when it occurred.

Lyndel M
Lyndel MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling !

Appalled by lack of customer service, void of an courtesy. We had parcel scheduled for delivery for special event. The ETA was changed several times. The final time window between 4.50- 6pm after a long wait since 7 am and then NO SHOW. They then sent a notice without discussion of a delivery within 40 minutes the Early morning After and enter unlawfully onto our property to leave the item. To top it off, the entire order was not delivered. No apology. I took the day off which cost me money. Appalling !

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

ANC - never use them again

Terrible service. Confirmed 4 times that our delivery would arrive between 2 and 5 on a Saturday. Called at 5.30 and said it was too late and it would be arriving on Tuesday. I would never use them again or recommend them.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Didn't deliver - claimed we weren't home

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.