ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Michelle.
Michelle.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

BREACH OF PRIVACY

The driver messaged me hours after my package was delivered, wanting to be friends. This is not okay! It is a massive breach of my privacy and should be addressed by management.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

Jebe
JebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would.

They give a 3 hr delivery window and then call when they are half an hour away but then think it's acceptable to turn up 1.5 hrs after the 30min notice phone call. I dropped everything to drive home from work for this delivery only to be dicked around waiting.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Kirsty
Kirsty

Terrible experience!

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Kirsty, could you please confirm your State and consignment details. I can then follow up with our State Ops Manager. We apologise for the inconvenience and will aim to resolve asap. Regards, Sophie

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Day 1 did not turn up . 3 days for 2 items

Day 1 ANC did not turn up, after I waited several more hours delivery location locked up. Day 2 delivered half only. Day 3, second part of purchase arrived, after I called ANC. Drivers all courteous.

Lisa K.
Lisa K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Australian National Couriers - Unable to track item being delivered. Bad Service

Received a text message at 10:06am advising a delivery to occur today, 2 December. There is no way to track the job number, or to find out what time the delivery will be, even whether morning or afternoon. I tried to call ANC's Melbourne office three times by telephone at different times today. The line was constantly engaged. My delivery is an order from Bunnings Warehouse, who were also unable to provide me with any information as to the likely delivery time! As a result of today's experience, I would not recommend ANC or EVER have a Bunnings order delivered to me at home. All up a disastrous service.