Australian National Couriers

Australian National Couriers (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.2

Didn't deliver - claimed we weren't home

Terrible service. Did not deliver when promised. Poor communication. Had to take 2 days off work

Nikki
NikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional, disrespectful, complacent

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.

What a disgrace of a delivery company. Complete lack of communication! Every negative review left here is well deserved.

ANC contacted me 7:30pm (90minutes after the delivery window) to explain that my order was not coming today. That their driver had entered a hotspot and had to be quarantined

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

J L.
J L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

Do not use this company - ANC Drivers are lazy and will make any kind of excuse not to complete a delivery. They are extremely disorganized and rude. Avoid at all costs.

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Find out how Australian National Couriers compares to other Couriers

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Just like everyone else says

teepee
teepeeDarling Downs, QLD

EVERY time

Yet to receive a smooth delivery from this hopeless company. EIGHT orders and not ONE has gone right. On this occasion, the driver Dion claimed to have attempted to call me and knock -- absolute untruths. I was in the back of the house. Not one phone call was made to my provided number. And then the customer service reps are rude and unhelpful and speak over the top of you as if YOU are not the one paying for the service. I hate dealing with this company, they are the absolute pits.

UPDATE: Wonders never cease! After a lot of almost-begging and complaining from me, they offered to redeliver very next day, instead of in a week or two which is what usually happens. Thank you!

ArchieIllawarra, NSW

Do not order anything from IKEA!

Ikea use these muppets. First attempted delivery, looked at our stairs and said they were not going to attempt. Sat in truck for 30 minutes and then drive off without letting us know. Called Ikea and got them to rearrange the delivery with 4 guys for tri 23rd Dec 2019. Two guys arrive and AGAIN refuse to go up the stairs... we have no kitchen and its Christmas in two days. Thanks a lot ikea. Take some responsibility for the drivers you employ and get better delivery drivers. No other retailer has ever refused to deliver up our stairs couches/fridge/bed... no issues. ANC are lazy and IKEA need to do better. Disgusted. MERRY Christmas!!

Hi Sophie,
What details do you need from me? Can you provide an email address to send to rather than a public forum?
Thanks,
Archie.

Dear Archie,
Could you please send me the order number on your receipt, date, store or online purchase, as may facts as possible so we can track down the process and where it went wrong.
With thanks.

CourtneySydney, NSW

Damage and Dash...

Courtney

Do not use this company.

Do they even know that a delivery driver is supposed to deliver the goods? . Been waiting since 3pm. Ive called 6 times. Been lied to about where my goods are

Sammi
SammiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Hopeless at deliveries

glenncol
glenncolGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

JB Hifi Delivery

ryjclay
ryjclayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

You're better off using a courier pigeon.

This company is a joke

Would not recommend this company had a delivery from Bunnings on a Friday afternoon no show spoke to Bunnings said thay would deliver on Saturday between 7am to 12 no show arranged for Sunday between 8 and 12 came and 10.30 then told me he was he can not unload in my backyard this is with a crane truck and said he was going to put it out the front not a small delivery didn't want to get his tyres dirty

San6
San6South Australia

Wonderful delivery

My delivery (the first with your company) was perfect! The driver called when expected, and gave us an expected arrival time- spot on!! Ali was delightful- shook my hand when he introduced himself, and then we had a quick chat while his off-sider brought in my new fridge. Rarely have I had service like this- I wish Ali all the best in the future. Others could learn from his attitude to a customer.
Sandra

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Sandra, thank you for the excellent feedback. We will proudly share with the team in particular Ali and his offsider. We hope you enjoy your new fridge, and we look forward to serving you again. Regards Sophie

Zoom2u