ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0

Worst ever, shame I can't give them 0star

Ordered lg wash tower from good guys and ACN delivered my product. Absolutely with no care while moving 150kg item, left scratch on it and they have left it in living area because IT IS TOO HEAVY. They said they come next day with more men but didn't come, even didn't tell me they don't open that day. Wow me and my hubby moved it to laundry and set this up ourselves. So unprofessional. They don't know what they do and no honesty.

caroline w
caroline w

Worst service ever; totally unreliable

ANC were supposed to pick up a mirror for return to West Elm. Pickup was cancelled without notice on three separate occasions, after I had come home from work each time especially to be there. I spent hours on the phone with ANC and West Elm trying to reschedule. I have never had such a frustrating and dissatisfying experience with any other purchase or delivery company. Avoid at all costs!

Delivery TimeNever Collected
Arjit
ArjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst service I have ever seen

My samsung TV got delivered broken and delivery guy took the tv back at the same time after that no response
Called customer service agent and he hungs up. Absolutely ridiculous. I dont know what to do

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Sunflower
SunflowerPerth, WA

deliver to wrong address and my item is missing

I ordered 2items at pet circle and received an email from them that items had delivered. however I did not receive items as this company delivered to totally different place this monday. i contacted pet circle then they told me that ANC has been busy and can not deliver to me until next monday. I can not belive why i need to wait another 1 week? this is thier fault and i have never had such a bad customer service before as usuaaly if post office mistakes they do deliver to me next day. This company is unprofessional and very bad customer service. They even do not apologise to me and i can not understand how they could so this business. i might go to consumer protection or somewhere to co plain further as my items are now missing.

Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Couriers

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Michael
MichaelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pallet of concrete mix

The ANC courier kept on complaining about having a crook back and having to pull the trolley of concrete mix up my driveway when he gets darn paid to do the job ,and yes kept on complaining all the about his crook back , so why didn’t the lazy drive reverse into my driveway to make darn easier for himself and the customer, its just because the drivers are to lazy

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Call centre customer service so rude

I am disappointed and really upset in organising a courier date 20 April 2020 time 2.10 PM a lady from ANC not once did she listen to what I have to say, was so rude! Over talked me and had the nerve to hang up, WOW! What kind of service is this to a paying business. Epic fail to Australian national couriers major disappointment.

Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message
Joshi
JoshiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Claim rejected towards faulty installation of washing machine!

Our washing machine purchased from Good guys and ANC was responsible for delivery and installation. As scheduled they did delivery and install in timely manner however installation was faulty. They set a 14 mins cycle and left within 5 mins as in was all fine. But at the end of the cycle we realised that all the water from the inlet pipe was coming out. This ruined our loose lay vinyl planks just outside our laundry. ANC has rejected our claim saying they aren’t responsible for this!!! Not satisfied with their customer service.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes