ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.0
Arjit
ArjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst service I have ever seen

My samsung TV got delivered broken and delivery guy took the tv back at the same time after that no response
Called customer service agent and he hungs up. Absolutely ridiculous. I dont know what to do

Sender or ReceiverSender
Delivery TimeNever Arrived
Shipping TypeDomestic
Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo
Sunflower
SunflowerPerth, WA

deliver to wrong address and my item is missing

I ordered 2items at pet circle and received an email from them that items had delivered. however I did not receive items as this company delivered to totally different place this monday. i contacted pet circle then they told me that ANC has been busy and can not deliver to me until next monday. I can not belive why i need to wait another 1 week? this is thier fault and i have never had such a bad customer service before as usuaaly if post office mistakes they do deliver to me next day. This company is unprofessional and very bad customer service. They even do not apologise to me and i can not understand how they could so this business. i might go to consumer protection or somewhere to co plain further as my items are now missing.

Sender or ReceiverSender