ANC

ANC (page 2 of 9)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Arjit
ArjitGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst service I have ever seen

My samsung TV got delivered broken and delivery guy took the tv back at the same time after that no response
Called customer service agent and he hungs up. Absolutely ridiculous. I dont know what to do

Sender or ReceiverSender

THE WORST EXPERIENCE! SAMSUNG, WHY ARE YOU DEALING WITH THIS COMPANY!

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Pay attention to the other 1-star reviews.

P M R
P M R

Items never showed and they have no idea when it might get delivered

I have 2 items ordered to be delivered through them. They keep on changing delivery dates. When there are changes, they don't let you know. Marked my item as "delivered" but it never was. Called them and they are just blaming the shop. They don't know where or when any of the items will be delivered. Absolute useless. Avoid at all cost!

Delivery TimeNever Arrived

Failed to deliver

Spoke to driver driver morning delivery due to advise on best access to our location. Driver ignored advice and didn't bother delivering product. Spoke to company about failure of delivery, they weren't interested!

Craig
CraigGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good delivery

After reading reviews on here, I was concerned that we would have problems with the delivery of our Samsung fridge. As it turned out, apart from bringing the delivery date forward by three days (without us asking), everything else went really well. I received a text the day before delivery with an approximate time, then a phone call on the morning to say they were 10 minutes away. During the delivery process itself, the two delivery people were courteous and really careful. Overall, it was a positive experience.

No Communication Samsung ANC partnership terrible

JayCee
JayCeeSydney, NSW

Good, fast delivery!

Having read all the negative reviews here, I was bracing for the worst. I ordered a mattress from IKEA and ANC delivered the item on time as said on the SMS I received earlier. Mandreep (delivery guy) called me when he got delivery truck parked -- the whole delivery from truck to our flat was quick and no hassles.

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Received a delivery from Ikea. The delivery person, Sami was fantastic and kept us informed the entire time by calling to let me know how far away he was. Once here, Sami helped my husband bring the heavy items upstairs to the apartment as I was on crutches. Very happy with the service provided by Sami.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Pazuzu D.
Pazuzu D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worse experience of my life with ANC delivers

I got a death threat and being rapped by the foreign delivers guys in my own house and I reported to the media and to my local police department this is not acceptable at all !!!!

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Australian National Couriers
Natalie T.Australian National CouriersSend a private message

Nat
Nat

Would never use this company if I had the choice

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Kaweesha
KaweeshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SamsungAU/ANC - Worst Possible Combination Ever

Justin
JustinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ANC/Samsung - worst online shopping experience ever.

do NOT shop online with Samsung AU, specially if their delivery partner is ANC.... Samsung has advised they handed over the product to delivery company, ANC say they never picked it up... over 2 weeks of trying to find out who has it, when its coming, what the issue is and literally ZERO feedback. If i could go back in time I would pay an extra $500 at JB HIFI and buy what i wanted there and then. Do NOT order through these criminals.

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Communication and No Accountability

Sach
SachGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Samsung Australia and ANC stuff up

Facing same problem like other reviewers Ordered a Samsung LCD tv and was supposed to get the delivery first week of January in Melbourne.
We received a SMS the night before the delivery with the tracking no with a delivery window of 3 hrs.
Checked the tracking link in the morning and it shows a random picture of a box and a cross instead of a signature saying not delivered and to contact Samsung Australia.
Called Samsung numerous times with no resolution till date.
Next step is calling consumer affairs.

Gary C
Gary CGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Can't rate them any lower

ANC cancelled the first delivery, the second scheduled for a week later. Day before confirmed delivery I received confirmation SMS, but then 3 hours before delivery I check the tracking page and it says "not handed over, contact Samsung" with a random signature. No communication from ANC.

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

$3700 goods missing with no resolution

SamsungAU order placed November 24th. Scheduled delivery confirmed for 29th Nov. Then moved to the 30th Nov by ANC. Come the 30th they call and and reschedule to the 13th Dec due to covid delays and say the 13th will give time to ensure its on hand. On the 10th I get a message that delivery is due between 9am and noon. Come the 13th I check tracking at 10am and see failed delivery as "not handed over". ANC never contact me about it.

Samsung claim ANC collected it from their warehouse. ANC claim they don't have it. Both companies are refusing to give me a solution at this stage and telling me I need to wait 5-10 business days to get any follow up. I'm currently missing $3700 of television.

Sonakshi A.
Sonakshi A.Sydney, NSW

WORST SERVICE EVER!!!!

midnight_snail
midnight_snailGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

They supposedly came to deliver my item at 10:30PM on a work night. Tracking marked as "Unable to deliver". I was home the entire day and night. When I contacted them to find out what happened, they said it was too late for the delivery driver to ring the doorbell so they just left. 3 days later, still no item. Ridiculous and unreliable.

Use Another Company

Would rate it 0 stars if i could $40 delivery fee for single small item Bunnings order taking over a week to arrive from 5 minutes down the road slowest service ever had a text message saying my order is prioritised for being late 2 days ago now would not recommend using them and never will again.....

Garry C.
Garry C.Sydney, NSW

Worst customer experience

This company failed to deliver my Bunnings order, despite my flatmate being home and coming down to talk to the driver. $90 down the drain for delivery. Because my flatmate was visually impaired the driver would not leave the ordered goods. After the ANC customer service representative on the phone decided to argue with me about whether the driver should have left the goods or not, I am now on hold to try and work out with Bunnnings what the way forward will be. 20 minutes and still holding. I hope they will allow me to cancel the order and I will take my shopping to a more reliable company.

Sean F.
Sean F.South East Queensland, QLD

Completely unprofessional

Delivery scheduled for morning - no show
Phone calls with company I purchased goods from resulted in a reschedule for PM - only half items turn up
Very difficult to get ahold of even for the company I purchased goods from.
Further phone calls the following day to retailer resulted in delivery being scheduled for PM that day. - no show and a phone call saying they cannot make it and now they want me to take a 3rd day off to sort this out