Australian National Couriers

Australian National Couriers (page 4 of 10)

1.8

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.

What a disgrace of a delivery company. Complete lack of communication! Every negative review left here is well deserved.

ANC contacted me 7:30pm (90minutes after the delivery window) to explain that my order was not coming today. That their driver had entered a hotspot and had to be quarantined

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Find out how Australian National Couriers compares to other Couriers

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

J L.
J L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

Do not use this company - ANC Drivers are lazy and will make any kind of excuse not to complete a delivery. They are extremely disorganized and rude. Avoid at all costs.

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Call centre customer service so rude

I am disappointed and really upset in organising a courier date 20 April 2020 time 2.10 PM a lady from ANC not once did she listen to what I have to say, was so rude! Over talked me and had the nerve to hang up, WOW! What kind of service is this to a paying business. Epic fail to Australian national couriers major disappointment.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

Find out how Australian National Couriers compares to other Couriers

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Ashish M.
Ashish M.Unincorporated, VIC

Ruthless guys

I ordered some wood ply from Bunnings and these guys delivered it wet in condition, I asked the driver and he not not helpful and said this is how it is delivered also few items I had to took off my self from truck. He was rude and behaving like he is doing a favour by delivering it to me.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Just like everyone else says

teepee
teepeeDarling Downs, QLD

EVERY time

Yet to receive a smooth delivery from this hopeless company. EIGHT orders and not ONE has gone right. On this occasion, the driver Dion claimed to have attempted to call me and knock -- absolute untruths. I was in the back of the house. Not one phone call was made to my provided number. And then the customer service reps are rude and unhelpful and speak over the top of you as if YOU are not the one paying for the service. I hate dealing with this company, they are the absolute pits.

UPDATE: Wonders never cease! After a lot of almost-begging and complaining from me, they offered to redeliver very next day, instead of in a week or two which is what usually happens. Thank you!