ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

Big
BigSydney, NSW

Good guys has to cancel the contract with this company. Otherwise image will get destroyed by the courier company.

Package came to the door but the driver did not gave an effort to deliver . Very arrogant and didn’t bother to wait for few minutes aswell. Definitely not recommend to use the service.

Never arrived

I booked a time for delivery. The items never arrived and I am being told that my order is not in the system and that I need to contact the store (again).

Worst ever, shame I can't give them 0star

Ordered lg wash tower from good guys and ACN delivered my product. Absolutely with no care while moving 150kg item, left scratch on it and they have left it in living area because IT IS TOO HEAVY. They said they come next day with more men but didn't come, even didn't tell me they don't open that day. Wow me and my hubby moved it to laundry and set this up ourselves. So unprofessional. They don't know what they do and no honesty.

Sender or ReceiverSender

This has to be the worst delivery system in all Australia

Don't buy in Samsung online. They hire this company for the delivery. They said I wasn't at home (complete lie) and they didn't deliver my device. That was 20 days ago, now I am trying to make Samsung understand and address the problem without success. They are a bunch of [Word Removed].

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

It’s the worst company in Australia

Shocking company

Bought a fridge and TV from Samsung recently, waited at home on specified delivery time and date but no one showed up, not a truck in sight, and then they claim they “attempted” delivery but failed. What absolute rubbish and an outright lie. No attempt was made. Samsung directed me back to them, however they are non-responsive and it’s been 4 weeks now since they “attempted” delivery. Nothing from them since. Spoke to Samsung call center again and they said “ANC will be intouch within 5-10 working days”, still nothing 1.5 weeks later. Samsung, why use such a sh*t company? Take a read of these reviews and dump them, or lose loyal customers in the future as a result of their behaviour.

Howard
HowardNarrabundah 2604, ACT

ANC Courier service

My experience dealing with ANC Courier Service was very stressful. They failed to deliver my new Miele dishwasher on the appointed day without any explanation or even contact (there has never been an explanation). After 2 further wasted days of extensive calls to Miele and Good Guys (the vendor), a new delivery date was finally arranged. On that day, there was no contact providing delivery details until I rang yet again. This was then one week later. The 2 guys who delivered and installed the machine were polite and efficient. But I would not recommend ANC and wonder why any reputable company continues to use them.

Kim
KimMelbourne

INCOMPETENT COMPANY

I never have chosen the company by myself.
but the brillant online shop i bought, Pottery Barn Kids, chose this idiotic company for delivery.
and as you all have seen from other reviews and stars given.
I dont need to explain the same thing

Matteo
Matteo

How are these guys in business?

Waited all morning for a delivery and installation in inner city Sydney. Truck driver told parking 20 meters from home for drop off and parking. I was told it was too far and they could not park the truck because it was full of valuables (??) and DROVE OFF
No idea when I will receive my dishwasher.

Sandeep
SandeepGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst Delivery Company in Australia

Zero star, worst delivery company in Australia. Don't know why samsung is using this rubbish company for their deliveries where as there are alot of other better companies like dhl, tnt and fedex. Ordered tv from samsung 3 weeks ago still not recieved. This ANC keep cancelling my delivery for no reason. When i contact samsung they saying my tv is already with anc for delivery. And ANC on other end is hopeless.

Pretend to deliver

They are yet to deliver my coffee table ordered from pottery barn even although they have said it’s been delivered. I even received a text message 5 mins before it was due to arrive (after waiting at home) to say they are sorry but it wasn’t even loaded on the truck?! Still waiting for this item to be delivered!

Shannon
ShannonMelbourne

I'd give zero stars if I could

Meant to be delivering to a fairly new area and sometimes drivers have issues finding my address, though this has been less and less of a problem lately. Driver from ANC called several times, complaining that he was running late and "was only supposed to spend 2 minutes per delivery and it's been 15". Continuously pinned the blame on me for running late, refused to follow my directions into the estate. Was angry and unpleasant to deal with the whole time. Apparently lacked enough comprehension to read street signs as they were being described. Never had this level of rudeness from a delivery driver in the past.

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Lie Samsung must change the delivery company

Misleads on delivery information and doesn't care to update the customers. please don't trust their SMS information. Samsung must change to some other delivery company. Samsung is getting a bad reputation because of them.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Absolutely Criminal

Andrzej S
Andrzej SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blatantly lie about delivering.

Too lazy to actually deliver and even worse when coming up with an excuse as to why they didn't deliver. And to top it off, said they delivered the item when they hadnt even come up my street! And now they are 'apparently' delivering it 4 days late....without any tracking.