Australian National Couriers

1.8

John Deaux

John DeauxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So bad. Just…so. BAD.

Yes let me waste an entire day waiting for you from 7am till 7pm to drop a parcel off only to then have to reschedule because the courier was lazy who couldn’t be bothered to ring a doorbell then telling me that it’s actually not your problem that your courier stole my mail. Imagine that! Just when I thought CouriersPlease were the wet fart of Australian couriers, ANC really went and outdone themselves!

Daz

Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Jake

Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Poor customer service

Denise B.

Denise B.Sydney, NSW

Delivery Contractors are absolutely shocking!

Delivery Contractors are the worst. Turned up to our house on Sunday earlier than the specified time on their text message and left because they claimed nobody answered the door. Thankfully Good Guys waived the delivery expense that I would have had to pay again and rescheduled for the next day. Sent a message that same night to let us know that they would deliver fridge between 11.30 - 2.30 so took the day off from work to receive it only to get a phone call telling me that they wouldnt deliver on this day and we would have to reschedule again without any reason why. I wouldnt purchase anything online from the Good Guys ever again because of this company.

Ad

Poor delivery and poor communication

Delivery schedule Saturday. They Tried to rebook for Sunday. They called on Sunday to say they dont deliver Sunday to our area. Reflects badly on company management. No communication whatsoever.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Keri Mallia

Keri MalliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Casey

CaseySydney, NSW

Not good customer service or delivery!

The driver called when out the front of the house. I was home - missed his call. Called straight back - no answer. He left.
Rang the office. Rude. Not good customer service.

Linda T.

Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Red

RedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived.

Ordered a smoker. Got called, couldn't pick up as i work in a secured environment. Get home, find they "delivered" it and signed off on it themselves. No knock on the door either - had someone available to receive it. Pathetic effort, which reflects poorly on Bunnings, who contracts ANC.

Baxter A.

Baxter A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings, you can do better

I had arranged for my order to be delivered between 8am-7pm(which is a very broad window) and was supposed to get a call from the courier before they delivered, at 6pm when I hadn't received a call I assumed that because it was Sunday maybe the Bunnings lady or I was confused and it would arrive the next day but in my emails I saw that my order had been delivered. As it turns out, it had been, back to Bunnings with no explanation. What a poor reflection on Bunnings

josh

joshSydney, NSW

Hopeless

Delivery driver called 5 minutes out which was great, arrived at the house and then drove off without any explanation. We called and messaged with no response. Next avaliable delivery time is 2 weeks away

See all Australian National Couriers reviews