Australian National Couriers (ANC)

Australian National Couriers (ANC)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.1
Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Sunflower
SunflowerPerth, WA

deliver to wrong address and my item is missing

I ordered 2items at pet circle and received an email from them that items had delivered. however I did not receive items as this company delivered to totally different place this monday. i contacted pet circle then they told me that ANC has been busy and can not deliver to me until next monday. I can not belive why i need to wait another 1 week? this is thier fault and i have never had such a bad customer service before as usuaaly if post office mistakes they do deliver to me next day. This company is unprofessional and very bad customer service. They even do not apologise to me and i can not understand how they could so this business. i might go to consumer protection or somewhere to co plain further as my items are now missing.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Other Couriers

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Delivery TimeOn Time
Couriers

Find out how Australian National Couriers (ANC) compares to other Couriers

Why does Bunnings use such a terrible business?

Sat.delivery arrived with broken timber. Bunnings booked a replacement for the next day(Sunday). Bunnings Manager promised its delivery. Called Bunnings store at 1630 Saturday. It's seems ANC cancelled the delivery AND didn't inform Bunnings. Rebooked for Monday. But the job number sent to me can't be checked as the ANC tracking page is NOT working. Why does Bunnings use such an incompetent business? It just reflects back poorly on Bunnings. Surely Bunnings can afford to spend the dollars on a more reliable courier business. DO NOT USE THIS BUSINESS EVER!!

Australian National Couriers
Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

We're very sorry for the issues with this delivery. Some things are genuinely outside our control, with the delivery supply chain a complex system. We will investigate fully to avoid issues like this recurring.

I.P. Daly
I.P. Daly

I was told that ANC cancelled without notice.

Australian National Couriers
Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

We will look into where the issue arose. Supply chain management is complex and there are numerous touch points where the delivery can be delayed. We will be sure to understand exactly what and when it occurred.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Delivery TimeOn Time