ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.1
Howard
HowardNarrabundah 2604, ACT

ANC Courier service

My experience dealing with ANC Courier Service was very stressful. They failed to deliver my new Miele dishwasher on the appointed day without any explanation or even contact (there has never been an explanation). After 2 further wasted days of extensive calls to Miele and Good Guys (the vendor), a new delivery date was finally arranged. On that day, there was no contact providing delivery details until I rang yet again. This was then one week later. The 2 guys who delivered and installed the machine were polite and efficient. But I would not recommend ANC and wonder why any reputable company continues to use them.

Kaweesha
KaweeshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SamsungAU/ANC - Worst Possible Combination Ever

Disgruntled
DisgruntledSydney

TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!!!

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Nana-Baxter R.
Nana-Baxter R.South East Queensland, QLD

the guys that delivered my washing machine were courteous

got a washing machine from GOOD GUYS and opted for premium delivery.... and we certainly received it!!!! no fuss, they installed the washer and took the old machine and the rubbish away with them.. AND were very pleasant young men as well, thank you.
Marlene Dorosch of Burpengary East ,,,,and William ford.

Peter C.
Peter C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible. Day 1 did not turn up . 3 days for 2 items

Day 1 ANC did not turn up, after I waited several more hours delivery location locked up. Day 2 delivered half only. Day 3, second part of purchase arrived, after I called ANC. Drivers all courteous.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Nikki
NikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional, disrespectful, complacent

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Kate
KateSydney

ANC not so bad

After reading some reviews here I was worried about ordering online with IKEA and getting my table and chairs delivered. I took the chance and my goods were not only delivered in good condition and up 3 flights of stairs but earlier than my delivery window. The driver called me to check if it was OK to deliver early and it turned out really well. Sorry that others didn't have the same experience :o(