Australian National Couriers (ANC)

Australian National Couriers (ANC) (page 3 of 7)

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Great delivery and driver. Rubin is the best

This delivery rates as the best I had. The order went through easily and I was kept informed all the way. The driver, Rubin, even phoned me and was on time.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you John. We appreciate the feedback and will be sure to pass onto Rubin. Have a great day, stay COVIDSafe.

annmelbourne

dirvers

one of these drivers dumped a load of rubbish in front of my house after delivering to someone else and then drove off. Disgusting behaviour and I would never recommend this company to anyone

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Ann, could you please provide details including date, time, location, type of vehicle so we can investigate. We are very sorry you had to experience this, we take it very seriously, and will pursue it accordingly.

Andy
Andy

Professional and prompt

I have received approx 10 deliveries from Bunnings in the last couple of months, every single one has arrived within 2 days of placing the order. That is highly unusual in Victoria during covid, where Australia Post takes a month, or more!
ANC provide good notifications , every order has been correct and in perfect condition. I was home when the last order was delivered and the driver was very professional, helpful and friendly.
Have to admit that I am very surprised to see so many terrible reviews here on product review.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Andy for the fabulous feedback, we will pass this onto our team in VIC who have worked so hard to continue to deliver a great experience throughout lockdown. We wish you well, and a safe return to 'COVID normal'.

Angela M.
Angela M.Adelaide

Excellent service

Having had bad experiences with other logistics companies I was relieved that my TV from Good Guys was delivered on time - I received a message the night before to advise time frame, then another one advising my delivery was 30 minutes away, TV delivered pretty much 30 minutes later. Well done ANC.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Angela M. We will pass the feedback onto the team involved. We appreciate the feedback and positive recognition of a hard job done well. Have a great afternoon.

Find out how Australian National Couriers (ANC) compares to other Couriers

Incredibly lazy and unprofessional staff.

The driver tried to offload the package to anyone in the office building and when was sent up to the address on the package he returned to the lobby and tried to hide the package when approached he said it is "too hard" to go to the tenant because he got off at the wrong floor. When I called their head office to let them know they fobbed it off and said they can't help me.

Richy Rich
Richy RichGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

About bloody time ANC

Not a paid review...But just got my delivery a day earlier than I expected. Nice for a change. Makes up for the last three times that were PATHETIC, two out of three were two days late. The drivers response, " Not my EFFING problem"....I kid you not.

Leon
LeonSydney, NSW

ANC - never use them again

Terrible service. Confirmed 4 times that our delivery would arrive between 2 and 5 on a Saturday. Called at 5.30 and said it was too late and it would be arriving on Tuesday. I would never use them again or recommend them.

Jason
JasonSydney, NSW

Still Waiting

Kari
KariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Parcel left on street

Today I was meant to receive a parcel from my pet items provider. When going out to do errands I found the box on the street, leaning towards my door but no one had rang the bell to alert me they were leaving the parcel. Anyone could have passed and taken my box. If the delivery person was in such rush that could not even ring the bell and find out if someone could come to the door to receive the parcel, he/she should have at least put on the inside of the property or even on top of the wall. Terrible service, I dont feel safe knowing that they would be delivering my items, they could be just taken by anyone passing by my street and I would not even know that my parcel had been "delivered". Avoid them.

Find out how Australian National Couriers (ANC) compares to other Couriers

Didn't deliver - claimed we weren't home

Terrible service. Did not deliver when promised. Poor communication. Had to take 2 days off work

Nikki
NikkiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unprofessional, disrespectful, complacent

Find out how Australian National Couriers (ANC) compares to other Couriers

Terrible. Did not answer his phone and my contactless delivery was recorded as failed delivery

I ordered contactless Ikea delivery of a bookshelf. They called me in the morning, I missed the call and called back. No reply. They then called half an hour; I missed this call and called back straight away numerous times. Finally a email saying as no contact had been made the order was cancelled. This was so unfair as the driver would not answer his mobile; he finally replied to say he was already at home! What an easy way to do you job- call a few buzzes then don’t answer your phone at all at any time

Worst couriers I've come across

Lied to me several times, promised delivery at certain times then cancelled again, ended up getting a refund from supplier, Fridge never got delivered. I bought from another supplier so I didn't have to deal with ANC lies again.

What a disgrace of a delivery company. Complete lack of communication! Every negative review left here is well deserved.

ANC contacted me 7:30pm (90minutes after the delivery window) to explain that my order was not coming today. That their driver had entered a hotspot and had to be quarantined

Terrible service

Driver was rude as carried on to the client as there were stairs at the property. Both Bunnings and ANC advised it was a steep site with 2 stair cases. Terrible service. Took photos in the clients home without permission. Don’t Risk using these guys

Had a very good experience!

We had a washing machine delivered and an old one taken away. The delivery and removal was via a very narrow staircase and tight turn around. The guys turned up on time, took great care of my mums property and were quick and polite. We had an excellent experience. Thank you so much.

J L.
J L.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use

Do not use this company - ANC Drivers are lazy and will make any kind of excuse not to complete a delivery. They are extremely disorganized and rude. Avoid at all costs.

Neil O.
Neil O.Sydney, NSW

DO OT USE THIS COMPANY

We had a delivery scheduled for Monday which never arrived then was rescheduled for Wednesday and the driver thought it was delivered Monday so they want to deliver on Friday. The customer service girl on the phone was so rude and unhelpful. How they are still in business I will never know. AVOID IF POSSIBLE.

Mike
MikeSydney, NSW

Hiring the worst drivers in NSW, guy would not listen to requests to bring items to the door.

Call centre customer service so rude

I am disappointed and really upset in organising a courier date 20 April 2020 time 2.10 PM a lady from ANC not once did she listen to what I have to say, was so rude! Over talked me and had the nerve to hang up, WOW! What kind of service is this to a paying business. Epic fail to Australian national couriers major disappointment.

DisgruntledSydney, NSW

Amazing lack of service

Disgruntled

Hi Sophie B, thanks for your reply however, you do not advise where to send this information, is it not possible for you to include your email address, or is this just more lip/lack of service from ANC?

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Disgruntled, please email sophieb@ancdelivers.com.au. Please confirm your name, phone number, email, delivery date and delivery number. Thank you.

The most poor excuse of service I've experienced in a company and a delivery team (driver 7303)

Karim B.
Karim B.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service

Friendly, on time and efficient service. Jebran from Miele was very professional to deal with and very competent. He ensured the appliance was installed correctly, explained its functions and provided very useful advice.

Dorin
DorinHunter Region, NSW

incredible service

we needed a special phone for an elderly member of our family because his landline had dropped out. I phoned Telstra in the afternoon and by 8.30 pm the courier had arrived and the phone was set-up and ready to go. The courier was so helpful, explaining clearly what we needed to do to use the new phone and setting it up so it was ready for calls.
I would recommend ANC couriers to anyone needing fast and efficient delivery of items.

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback. We will be sure to pass this onto our delivery professional and the client. Wishing you family well.

Zoom2u