ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8
Damien C.
Damien C.Melbourne

All good

Had 5 deliveries with ANC this year - 1x Ikea and 4x Bunnings - and all were fine. The IKEA blokes were pretty average, but the Bunnings deliveries were all cheerful and helpful. Special shout-out to ... Orion? I think his name is. Lovely guy, a real pleasure to deal with.
Items arrived on time and in good condition, and the drivers took care with unpacking and hand-off.
Tracking is excellent but unfortunately never seems to be available / accessible until I get the text message telling me they are 5 - 10 minutes away, so not really helpful.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Too much effort for dog food

The delivery was over a week late. The driver called my personal phone number without permission with a vague "I have something for you, come outside", he didn't buzz the apartment. He left the package without approval in the other end of the the building. He also called me a few minutes later but he immediately hung up after a couple of rings. The company also wouldn't respond to sender queries asking where the heck my dog food was.

I would really appreciate it if this company would review their policies on drivers using the mobile numbers of their parcel recipients. It's creepy and unprofessional.

Australian National Couriers
Sophie B.Australian National Couriers
Dana P.
Dana P.
Ashish M.
Ashish M.Unincorporated, VIC

Ruthless guys

I ordered some wood ply from Bunnings and these guys delivered it wet in condition, I asked the driver and he not not helpful and said this is how it is delivered also few items I had to took off my self from truck. He was rude and behaving like he is doing a favour by delivering it to me.

Australian National Couriers

Couriers

Find out how ANC compares to other Couriers

Customer
CustomerAdelaide

Not delivering in two hour time period - failure to level a fridge properly

I recently had a delivery from ANC and was unimpressed with the service. After waiting the two hour delivery window time, they ran 20 minutes late to my address, and were not able to locate my address without my assistance. They were not able to level my refrigerator, and after the whole experience made me 45 mins late for work. No apology for lateness or inability. Disappointed with their service.

Mumzy
MumzyAU

ANC

My husband's employer uses this company quite regularly and has never had a problem. Pick up and delivery is prompt and efficient and they have never had any complaints from customers about things being damaged or not arriving. ANC do not work for IKEA , they outsource the deliveries to a few different companies such as Aussiefast, Deliver, Sadliers if it's going to W.A. etc . If you have a complaint , find out which courier will be delivering your product and contact them.