Australian National Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

1.8

Amazing delivery service ANC

I just had Luca deliver my ikea table up five flights of stairs (I have neck injury)
Tried to pay him 20 but he wouldn’t take it
Thanks ANC invaluable marketing to have honest, kind and useful people after the sale has been made
It really completes the cycle of “customer care”
He is absolute credit to your business

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Jane for the excellent feedback. We will pass this onto Luca and this will put him into the running for our driver of the month. Stay COVIDsafe and warm. The team at ANC look forward to delivering to you again. Regards, Sophie

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Sunflower
SunflowerPerth, WA

deliver to wrong address and my item is missing

I ordered 2items at pet circle and received an email from them that items had delivered. however I did not receive items as this company delivered to totally different place this monday. i contacted pet circle then they told me that ANC has been busy and can not deliver to me until next monday. I can not belive why i need to wait another 1 week? this is thier fault and i have never had such a bad customer service before as usuaaly if post office mistakes they do deliver to me next day. This company is unprofessional and very bad customer service. They even do not apologise to me and i can not understand how they could so this business. i might go to consumer protection or somewhere to co plain further as my items are now missing.

Sender or ReceiverSender

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Poor customer service

Denise B.
Denise B.Sydney, NSW

Delivery Contractors are absolutely shocking!

Delivery Contractors are the worst. Turned up to our house on Sunday earlier than the specified time on their text message and left because they claimed nobody answered the door. Thankfully Good Guys waived the delivery expense that I would have had to pay again and rescheduled for the next day. Sent a message that same night to let us know that they would deliver fridge between 11.30 - 2.30 so took the day off from work to receive it only to get a phone call telling me that they wouldnt deliver on this day and we would have to reschedule again without any reason why. I wouldnt purchase anything online from the Good Guys ever again because of this company.

Find out how Australian National Couriers compares to other Couriers

Poor delivery and poor communication

Delivery schedule Saturday. They Tried to rebook for Sunday. They called on Sunday to say they dont deliver Sunday to our area. Reflects badly on company management. No communication whatsoever.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Keri Mallia
Keri MalliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.