ANC

ANC

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

3.3

Howard
HowardNarrabundah 2604, ACT

ANC Courier service

My experience dealing with ANC Courier Service was very stressful. They failed to deliver my new Miele dishwasher on the appointed day without any explanation or even contact (there has never been an explanation). After 2 further wasted days of extensive calls to Miele and Good Guys (the vendor), a new delivery date was finally arranged. On that day, there was no contact providing delivery details until I rang yet again. This was then one week later. The 2 guys who delivered and installed the machine were polite and efficient. But I would not recommend ANC and wonder why any reputable company continues to use them.

iinvade
iinvadeSydney, NSW

Professional Delivery by Professional Driver.

ANC delivery driver was probably the best professional, well mannered and kind human being I have encountered. His Last name is Fawzia. He came with another person. Delivered, unpacked, installed and removed my old washer and all packaging. Even turned it on and showed me that it works. Even though he had 40 deliveries today and I was the second last, they still managed to keep their smile on. Truly amazed by their hard work. Well done. Keep up the good work.

Colette
ColetteVictoria

Courteous service

Received a delivery from Bunnings via delivery person Malik. He was a most courteous young man who ensured that the item was carefully delivered. He arrived as per time indicated and sent tracking info prior to arrival. Process expedited with due care and courtesy. I choose not to link this review to any account, but I wanted to affirm the young driver.

Kaweesha
KaweeshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

SamsungAU/ANC - Worst Possible Combination Ever

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Garth
GarthSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Australian National Couriers
NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message
Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Australian National Couriers
NatalieAustralian National CouriersSend a private message
Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!