ANC

ANC (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Couriers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.1

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Amazing delivery service ANC

I just had Luca deliver my ikea table up five flights of stairs (I have neck injury)
Tried to pay him 20 but he wouldn’t take it
Thanks ANC invaluable marketing to have honest, kind and useful people after the sale has been made
It really completes the cycle of “customer care”
He is absolute credit to your business

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Jane for the excellent feedback. We will pass this onto Luca and this will put him into the running for our driver of the month. Stay COVIDsafe and warm. The team at ANC look forward to delivering to you again. Regards, Sophie

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Shipping TypeDomestic

Can't even deliver to the right address

I received an email from ANC stating my package has been delivered. I had been home all day and have heard no knock on the door so i go outside and there's nothing on my porch or my mail box. I send an email to check where my package is and they send me an email with pictures of where they left my package. They left it at a house 2 doors down from me, my address was correct and clear on my mail box yet the delivery couriers are too lazy to even go to the right address. Luckily I got my package due to friendly neighbor's but just imagine if they had kept it themselves. Utterly disappointed!!

Tiarni massoud
Tiarni massoudSydney, NSW

Amazing service

Amazing service from Tony driver 434
From bunnings sent me a sms prior to arriving to my apartment arrived on time
was very very polite and also helped me take items inside my apartment as he explained to me that the bunnings don't deliver inside but he was more then happy to help me as I told him I was a single mother great experience I have received from this young man

Jake
Jake

Wish I could give zero stars...

Poor customer service

Denise B.
Denise B.Sydney, NSW

Delivery Contractors are absolutely shocking!

Delivery Contractors are the worst. Turned up to our house on Sunday earlier than the specified time on their text message and left because they claimed nobody answered the door. Thankfully Good Guys waived the delivery expense that I would have had to pay again and rescheduled for the next day. Sent a message that same night to let us know that they would deliver fridge between 11.30 - 2.30 so took the day off from work to receive it only to get a phone call telling me that they wouldnt deliver on this day and we would have to reschedule again without any reason why. I wouldnt purchase anything online from the Good Guys ever again because of this company.

Shipping TypeDomestic

Poor delivery and poor communication

Delivery schedule Saturday. They Tried to rebook for Sunday. They called on Sunday to say they dont deliver Sunday to our area. Reflects badly on company management. No communication whatsoever.

Sender or ReceiverReceiver

Criminal organisations have better conduct

Driver drove car into our property causing significant damage. Driver shirked responsibility and is evading police. ANC is protecting driver and is avoiding responsibility and is refusing to assist. I am left with financial loss of repairing my property and or paying my insurance premium and losing my no claim. Criminals get away with less. Please don’t support such a dishonest company with your custom.

Luke
LukeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Service

The 2 man crew, Satinder and his colleague went above and beyond to ensure the safety of the item whilst delivering on time. The delivery was painful but managed to still delivery the item safely and they were very helpful for me. Highly recommended

Keri Mallia
Keri MalliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional

Absolutely disgraceful

Could not be bothered to install our fridge kept making up excuses then wanted us to sign to say any damage caused (getting it through a door and down one small step) was not their fault. Condescending, lazy and rude. Do not use them, can’t believe JB HI FI use them!!

Greg A
Greg A

Great service.

My only complaint would be that the courier was too early! I called prior to leaving home and, considering he was miles away, I didn't expect him to deliver before I returned. As it was, I received an SMS while on my way home and found my parcel was left at the back of the house as requested. Very happy.

Casey
CaseySydney, NSW

Not good customer service or delivery!

The driver called when out the front of the house. I was home - missed his call. Called straight back - no answer. He left.
Rang the office. Rude. Not good customer service.

Alexandria Barrett
Alexandria BarrettCentral, SA

Very happy, delivery was way earlier than expected and the drivers were lovely. Thankyou!!

Delivered at the exact time, even though we live in a rural area 3 hours from the city, beyond impressed! Arrived in excellent condition and they were very careful when unpacking.

Linda T.
Linda T.

Got address wrong 3 times

My order of pet food went on board 2 days in a row and delivery failed 2 days in a row, no explanation provided. 3rd delivery was delivered to wrong address down the road despite the business name and address clearly written on the label. I had to drive round and pick it up myself, did not trust a 4th attempt. Bad reflection on Pet Circle, ditch these cowboys, guys they are damaging your image.

Delivery TimeUnacceptably Late
Red
RedGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order never arrived.

Ordered a smoker. Got called, couldn't pick up as i work in a secured environment. Get home, find they "delivered" it and signed off on it themselves. No knock on the door either - had someone available to receive it. Pathetic effort, which reflects poorly on Bunnings, who contracts ANC.

Baxter A.
Baxter A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Bunnings, you can do better

I had arranged for my order to be delivered between 8am-7pm(which is a very broad window) and was supposed to get a call from the courier before they delivered, at 6pm when I hadn't received a call I assumed that because it was Sunday maybe the Bunnings lady or I was confused and it would arrive the next day but in my emails I saw that my order had been delivered. As it turns out, it had been, back to Bunnings with no explanation. What a poor reflection on Bunnings

josh
joshSydney, NSW

Hopeless

Delivery driver called 5 minutes out which was great, arrived at the house and then drove off without any explanation. We called and messaged with no response. Next avaliable delivery time is 2 weeks away

Jane C
Jane CSydney, NSW

Terrible service

We only found out that our package had been delivered when we found it in the garden where it had been thrown over the front fence and left to lie firstly in the very hot sun and then in the thunderstorm that blew up. It seemed obvious that the driver hadn't even bothered to park, get out of the van and do a very short walk to our front porch to leave the parcel under cover. I have complained to the business we ordered from and have asked them to never get ANC to deliver things to us again. If I could give ANC less than 1 star I would.

Prad
Prad

Driver got mad at me

The incompetent driver got mad at me because he couldn't find my front door. At first he was trying to unload stuff at the garage driveway and just leave it there and when I told him that he should drive to my front door instead and unload the items, he got angry at me. lol
When asked why couldn't he come to the front door instead, he said he couldn't find it! Haha There is a huge sign post infront of my building that you can't miss and not a single delivery drivers have ever complained about not finding my front door. I have a feeling he was just too lazy and didn't care. No need to get angry at customer because of your incompetence!

Kirsty
Kirsty

Terrible experience!

Delivery TimeLate
Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Dear Kirsty, could you please confirm your State and consignment details. I can then follow up with our State Ops Manager. We apologise for the inconvenience and will aim to resolve asap. Regards, Sophie