Australian National Couriers

See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Australian National Couriers

2.2

Had to demand that they phone the driver and insist he delivers

Bunnings offered delevery between 8-12. I confirmed this morning that delivery would happen by 12noon. It is now 1pm and after being on the phone for an hour I am told the driver is 30-60 min away. They are not particularly concerned that I also have things to do. I asked what would happen if I was not here to accept delivery and asked them to wait 90-120 min for me to get back. I am surprised that Bunnings continues to use such an inefficient uncaring business.

Kathy
KathyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible Experience.

Bunnings delivery was a day late . Driver damaged my partners car due to lack of care during delivery and hassled me about not reporting it.Unable to contact company via phone as number disabled and not reply to email. Very poor service.

Delivery TimeLate

NOT HAPPY JANN
NOT HAPPY JANNSydney, NSW

Excellent service

After reading the previous reviews I feared the worst that I may never see my Bunnings order. I had a text message first thing this morning and a follow up message mid morning advising me the delivery was 20 minutes away. The message contained a real time tracking link and he arrived on time. I had ordered a number of items ( some quite heavy) which arrived in perfect condition and unloaded with no fuss. The driver was the happiest and friendliest delivery driver we have had during the whole pandemic.

Al Gi
Al GiSydney

Never Again

Bunnings uses this company for its deliveries.ANC can not give you a approximate time when item will be delivered.When i asked for ANC number I find out its some call centre guy overseas that answers and is of no help.You can not speak to any one from this company here in Australia.The best they can do is will be delivered between 7.00 am and 7.00pm.Still waiting after a couple of days.Bunnings should seriously look at using someone else.
Half a star rating if I could

Garth
Garth

Disappointing driver, head office

Delivery driver didn't watch where he was walking and stood on and broke my sons toy. This was ok, as accidents happen. But ANC head office didn't want to know about it, which was quite disappointing, but tells me everything I need to know about this company, their processes, and their values.

Jamez
JamezSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service, fast and efficient.

Ordered a big TV direct from Samsung, Australia National Couriers brought our tv to us, fast, safe and sound.
Kept us informed every step of the way, phoned me the day before to give me a 3 hour window, and was actively able to track exactly where courier drivers were via GPS.

Couldnt ask for more from a courier company, keep up the great work. :)

sonia
sonia

Yes they delivered washing machine and went out of the way to put in laundry for me. Very professional and helpful service rendered by this company. Highly recommend to anyone.

Anselm Rayan
Anselm RayanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very rude delivery

this was a product purchased from Bunnings and was to be delivered in a week, but the delivery person that did was total out of act and arrogant. was mumbling in Indian which seemed like coursing. Did not want to be there and kept egging the 2nd man who was more willing to help.
in the end he just dumped it in the drive way and left, where I got it move with the help of my son.
this guy should be stripped of his delivery rights and fired from ANC, who I believe are trying to do a good job .

KMW
KMWGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible

My West Elm scheduled delivery was changed with less than 24hrs notice. The date scheduled now for delivery doesn’t suit me but there appears to be no option on moving the date to a time that is suitable. Customer service is off an off shore affair with no real capability to find out relevant information or power to arrange alternative times.

Jebe
JebeSouth East Queensland, QLD

If I could give zero stars I would.

They give a 3 hr delivery window and then call when they are half an hour away but then think it's acceptable to turn up 1.5 hrs after the 30min notice phone call. I dropped everything to drive home from work for this delivery only to be dicked around waiting.

Shane
ShanePerth, WA

Absolutely amazing service - The Best !!

Have been buying things from Bunnings (Perth - Clarkson) while working away lately, and getting them Delivered..
I can put in a order one day and its delivered the next - by ANC who have been absolutely amazing
Will call me if no-one is home, put our bin in front of the package, deliver and put in the shed, or carport so my wife doesn't have to carry the goods - take a photo of where they've put it (always out of out of view)
Awesome service guys and gals !!

Delivery TimeEarly

Rachel R.
Rachel R.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely terrible. Left with my delivery

They left without unloading my delivery. Both me and my partner was there outside and they found excuses then drove off without even saying anything.

Didn’t respond to phone calls.

I paid extra for express delivery. It was a very important delivery.

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionNo

Amazing delivery service ANC

I just had Luca deliver my ikea table up five flights of stairs (I have neck injury)
Tried to pay him 20 but he wouldn’t take it
Thanks ANC invaluable marketing to have honest, kind and useful people after the sale has been made
It really completes the cycle of “customer care”
He is absolute credit to your business

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers

Thank you Jane for the excellent feedback. We will pass this onto Luca and this will put him into the running for our driver of the month. Stay COVIDsafe and warm. The team at ANC look forward to delivering to you again. Regards, Sophie

Amanda
Amanda Sydney, NSW

Great service.

Big thumbs up to Jebran and his team for delivering our pottery barn dining table and chairs. They were professional, friendly, helpful and went above and beyond. They arrived within the designated time slot, were careful with the items and super helpful. Thanks team Jebran!

Sophie B.Australian National Couriers
Daz
Daz

Worst courier service ever

Arrived to deliver outside of specified delivery timeframe (apparently) which was a full 8 & 1/2 hours across the day so nothing unreasonable or unachievable. Then lied and said that the premises was unattended when it definitely wasn't. Wouldn't provide photographic evidence of delivery attempt to the 'unattended premises' either. Worst courier service that i have ever had the mispleasure of dealing with. Avoid them at all cost.