Australian Online Bookshop

Australian Online Bookshop

See the Best Book Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Doug

DougNewhaven

Book arrived almost instantaneously.

Excellent level of communication and great service. . Australian Online Bookshop had a book that I had been searching for everywhere and I was very pleased to finally locate it and once paid for it arrived very quickly and is just what I wanted. I can recommend this shop to everyone.

Morgan

MorganCornwall

Excellent, friendly service

Reader50

Reader50FREMANTLE

Superb - always good service and nice people

I've been using the Australian Online Bookshop for years and have always had good experiences. There are plenty of books to look through and I find the website very easy to use and browse. They're very helpful when I have questions and they keep me in touch with what is happening with my orders. Books arrive quickly. Recommended.
Quick, efficient, inexpensive and great books.

No show!

I ordered a book as a Christmas present in December which never arrived. The book shop is blaming Australia Post and says an 'investigation' is underway. Six weeks after paying for the product I have seen no evidence the product was even sent to me. I have sent countless emails chasing it up to no avail. Very disappointing.

unreliable, poor customer service, untrustworthy

Nerogiglio

NerogiglioNT , 0800

Efficient, personalised service at a great price. Highly recommend putting the Australian Online Bookshop into your favourites. It was nice to find a company that emails you back straight away, with names and smiley faces, not an automated response! Again, give these guys a go, I certainly will order from them again :)
Friendly and personal service! Speedy dispatch of order and very competitive prices.
Personal gift wrapping of items, which is invaluable to those of us in rural and remote areas
Email notification of both payment received and the dispatch of the order 0

Absolutely fantastic Service - very reliable - very very very fast delivery -all books in brilliant condition - good availabillity - very friendly staff!
Always good availabllity of books - and the delivery must be done by rocketship - fastest ever experienced by ANY online book store!