Australian Outdoor Living

Australian Outdoor Living (page 2 of 98)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Customer Care Backup and Service

Have recently had installed Artificial Grass , Roller Shutters and Outdoor Blinds and I cannot speak highly enough of the service from start to finish, by ALL at Australian Outdoor Living. All the products are exceptional the installation was on time and the installers all were quality tradesman , I can’t believe it was that easy to get done after previous years of encountering poor service from numerous companies . Would recommend without hesitation that you give this company your business

Peter Brown
Peter Brown

It’s a pleasure

Paul

PaulMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect product

Had roller shutters installed sales guy was fantastic in assuring the wife they were safe and easy to use
The installer was great at his job explaining every step and never stopped even on a hot day

What an attitude!

RLN
RLN

Thanks for your response. But I am not convinced to try again as I will have to deal with the same set of people. Wish you all the best!

Elaine

ElaineWestern Australia

Artificial Lawns

A big shout out to Australian Outdoor Living. I had 2 artificial lawns laid . There were 3 guys working in 30 degree heat. They worked so hard, very friendly and very polite. Did an amazing job. Thank you

Evo

Grass installation, Mt Gravatt East, Qld

Paula

PaulaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy With Our Choice

A good experience although, just an honest reasonable price without all the hard sell jargon would be better. We're really pleased with the blind, looks great, does what we wanted it to do (cuts out the harsh, hot afternoon sun). Installation guy was fantastic, very friendly & fast.

max

maxGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Artificial lawn-backyard

This is not a fake review, as I can provide a contract number!

I'm very happy with our finished product, and the workmanship from both Mike and Matt was excellent ( I hope I did remember their correct names, me being a senior and all that). I also like to thank Richard for his excellent liaison work and initial contact.
I do recommend AOL as a good company to use if you are getting sick and tired of trying to maintain a presentable grass lawn in all this hot unpredictable weather.
You probably get a far cheaper water bill also.
Max

Aust Outdoor LivingAustralian Outdoor Living

Quality products and quality service

This is the 3rd time we have dealt with Australian Outdoors and never disappointed. Their service team to their installers are all extremely professional, polite and put their customers first. We went with the top of the line motorised blinds this time and although a much higher price than the manual blinds we could not be happier and it was money well spent. The product and end result was well above my expectations and the installers were professional, polite and tidied up after the install. Great job boys, I highly recommend Australian Outdoor Living if you are considering outdoor blinds.

Carmel

Carmel

Professional and quality

Thank you AOL. From start to finish the AOL staff were professional, helpful and friendly. I am really happy with the finished awning and can’t wait to enjoy it all year round.

Terrible customer service

Gave them a contract for new roller shutters, paid 50% in advance and then started to suffer!
The worst customer service - never receive your call. They even bully you if you are keen to follow up for getting the job done. Look somewhere else if you want to get something that you have paid for.

Michelle W.

Michelle W.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy with the finished product!

Great workmanship, excellent communication and they provided a speedy service. A bit pricey but worth it for the quality and service. They took care of everything with the council etc and were able to provide lots of options to get us exactly what we wanted.

magdalene

magdalene Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I loved the outcome !

The guys came on time. Had no issues. Did such a great job with my backyard. Exactly what I wanted. Would use them again if I was to buy another house

Kevin

KevinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Damaged insulated panelling

On installation of outdoor blind on newly installed pergola damage to posts and panelling were identified. After toing and froing with the company was advised damage was minimal even though staff on inspection stated the panels would need to be replaced. After sales service poor. Would not recommend.

steadyeddieAU

They never answer phone

i had a quote earlier in the year then was told that due to lockdown that no more installations would proceed. I now want to proceed but when I call I get an answer that the company has grown from 4 Adelaide people to be successful due to customer service and dedication..... the get put on hold automatically and no one ever answers... why bother ??

steadyeddie

its a pity that the new Franchisee now cannot come until just before Christmas. The whole job had been measured and quoted. I was told that even the grass had been put aside. So I assume it will then all take ages.

A TAM

A TAMSydney, NSW

Great outdoor blinds and installation

We have the outdoor blinds installed just before the extreme warm weather and we were very happy that the blinds provided the extra level of protection against the hot sun. Gloria, the consultant, did a great job offering the right options to meet our requirements. Richard and Cam did a great job installing the blinds after discussing with us on ideal layout.

Ken

KenSydney, NSW

Poor Customer service

Probably had no issues with quality of blinds but their customer service is terrible. Cancelled and always moved my appointments. Told them I was to be the decision maker and wife was not going to be available. But still forced her to be there or they will cancel the appointment

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Outstanding!

A perfectly finished lawn that will be thoroughly enjoyed by us all. I highly recommend AOL and thank them so much for their integrity in providing a brilliant finished product.

Happyme

HappymeSydney, NSW

AOL have done a great job!

We're happy with the installation. The pergola looks better than we expected. Australian Outdoor Living have been punctual in their delivery of material and installation. Thank you to the installers Alex and Brad. Also thank you to Phillip for managing the whole project.

Bruno F.

Bruno F.Sydney, NSW

Just what I wanted

We recently had installed the Remote Control Smart Roller blinds to our Cabana. Finished product is exactly what the Salesperson described to us at time of order. Looks and works Fantastic. Very simple to operate with remote control from Inside the house as well. Solid Structure and installed Professionally.
Made to my specification as discussed.

Excellent garden product

Experience with all aspects - from ordering the artificial turf, to measure and quote, to installation was excellent. All staff contact was efficient and friendly; installation was expertly and professionally handled.

See all Australian Outdoor Living reviews

Su1973asked

Do you have any information on how hot the artificial lawn gets in the hot Australian summer sun, can you walk on it in bare feet?

Hi Su,

During summertime, artificial grass may increase in temperature if exposed to the sun for extended periods.

If the temperature is uncomfortable to touch, we would recommend wearing shoes or using a picnic blanket (whilst staying under the shade to be as sun smart as possible during those high-temp days).

Otherwise, a quick spray of the hose cools down the lawn.

Kind Regards,

Ryanasked

After giving feedback I was contacted on the phone and agued with. I tried to contact your head office and was directed back to the state branch they couldn't hold a conversation with me just tried to get off the phone and responded with short dismissive emails. I was given a discount after agreeing to leave a review on FB but I've been blocked from facebook because I shared a link for product review. Why do you ask for feedback and delete comments its very misleading and childish. This probably the reason you have to spend soo much on marketing.

Roslyn
Roslyn

They were very dismissive of me when I tried to point out where they screwed up. After job done, i got a threatening email re: payment. Not a company I would ever use or recommend

Ryan

aol know their clients have absolutely no power to do anything if there are problems and take advantage of if which they made disgustingly clear by their response to me. Unfortunately for me i was unaware of product review before engaging with aol. If you actually read through the positive comments they become quite comical and sound too good to be true and you realise the people commenting are just getting a discount to leave a positive review. In the end they couldn't resolve structural and cosmetic issues and refused to compensate me for damaging my property. I wish I didn't make final payment or sign the handyman's paper work because apparently it over rides industry and engineering standards.

Hi Ryan and Roslyn,

It is disappointing to read your negative comments about Australian Outdoor Living.

It means a lot to us when homeowners choose Australian Outdoor Living for their projects. We work hard to ensure that our clients are happy for choosing us. Most of the time, we achieve this and are lucky enough to receive some kind words in the form of a review, or post on our Facebook page. We're upset to read that this doesn't sound to be the case for you, and that this has led you to feel so negatively towards our company and even questioning the positive feedback we do receive from other clients.

We only ever ask for honest feedback. This is what is important to us, as it confirms what we're doing right and allows us the chance to improve experiences where possible. Once in a while we have tried to reach a resolution with a customer but they remain unhappy and begin to leave multiple negative comments across our Facebook page and advertisements. We do unfortunately have to remove serial posters from our business page as it has gone past a productive dialogue and becomes damaging to our advertising efforts.

We realise that 13% of our reviews on this listing are 'negative'. Please know that we take these posts very seriously and appreciate them just as much as the 'positive' posts; as these allow us to learn from, and get better at what we do. We'd like to reassure you that the 85% of 'positive' 4 and 5 star reviews on this platform are legitimate, and the result of years of hard work our team has put in behind the scenes.

If you would like to discuss this further we welcome you to contact us at feedback@aol-hq.com.au. (Please quote reference number PR16420Q.)

Ken E.

Ken E.asked

Out side living motorised blinds as on tv are you in Bairnsdale Vic.
Ken Elsdon

Hello Ken,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe you are interested in our SmartTrack Outdoor Blinds? They are relatively new and proving very popular!

Our Victorian office has done work in Bairnsdale before and would be more than happy to pop out and visit you also. Please call our team on 9930 7600 when you have a spare 5 minutes and we can arrange a suitable time.

We look forward to chatting with you more about the project.

Kindest regards,