Australian Outdoor Living

Australian Outdoor Living (page 4 of 99)

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Customer Care Backup and Service

Have recently had installed Artificial Grass , Roller Shutters and Outdoor Blinds and I cannot speak highly enough of the service from start to finish, by ALL at Australian Outdoor Living. All the products are exceptional the installation was on time and the installers all were quality tradesman , I can’t believe it was that easy to get done after previous years of encountering poor service from numerous companies . Would recommend without hesitation that you give this company your business

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Peter Brown
Peter Brown

It’s a pleasure

Sue and Steve

Sue and SteveSydney, NSW

Great Product

Great Service from start to finish on both projects (Awning and artificial Lawn)
Managed product delivery and job timing was very professional.
Great trades people on both projects ,the finish of both projects was above expectations

Jamie Parker

Jamie ParkerPerth, WA

Enjoying our outdoor blinds

The Australian outdoor living process was easy to understand from beginning to end.

The Salesperson was very nice, gave us lots of information and answered any questions we asked. She also explained step by step every process.

The install went flawlessly and completed the job on time. The workmanship was very good and we are very happy with the end result. We are now able to sit outside and relax with protection from the Perth WA wind and sun.

Great job thankyou

karl

karlMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Roller shutters

The whole process with Australian out door living was perfect.

The Salesman was very nice, knew what he was talking about and could answer any questions. He also wasn’t pushy which was a big plus.

The installer was a very nice person also and completed the job quicker than even he expected. Workmanship was to a good standard and we are very happy with the end result.

R Griffiths

R GriffithsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

New roller shutters

Excellent product. Very polite sales person and installation team. Very competitive price and I found it to be a very painless process. I can't recommend Australian outdoor living any higher.

Rob

RobPerth, WA

Made our life easier

Great product - looks great and no maintanence. My grandson loves playing on it without the dirt and grime that comes off grass and sand. Visitors have all commented on the look and feel.

Victor M.

Victor M.Perth, WA

The perfect solution

We purchased our house in Gosnells WA with the intent to do a complete reno which included the front yard. We decided to go with artificial turf as two of our daughters have used it in the past. We are not disappointed as it has lived up to our expetations. The company was great to deal with & the Father /son team that installed it where fantastic.

Jasminka V.

Jasminka V.Perth, WA

Perfect

Recently did my artificial lawn great customer service , staff made process easy , quality product easy maintenance which suits my lifestyle very well. I'm very happy with new look of my back yard. Highly recommended. Jasminka -Piara Waters -Wa

TriciaW

TriciaWPerth, WA

Excellent service. quality product

Recently had a patio blind installed and the service from making the first call to
installation and after service was first class. I had 2 quotes from other companies
one did not even respond for over a week and the other was quite off hand, quality
not the best and longer to supply. With Australian Outdoor Living, here in Wangara, Perth - Jess who came to measure and give us the quote was very informative and pleasant, gave us a good price and your installation time much
quicker than the other 2 quotes. Sandro who came to install did a good job, was pleasant and gave us good maintenance advice.
Would certainly recommend AOL and have done so.
Patricia and Derek Willans - Duncraig WA

Linda Philips

Linda PhilipsPerth, WA

Happy with my blinds

I ordered two outdoor blinds and have found the material of great quality and well installed. They suit my needs well. I am very happy with my blinds, thank you.

Streety123

Streety123Perth, WA

Happy Customers

Great service, on time with installation, staff made the process easy. Great product, great feel, easy maintenance more time to spend playing on it than looking after it. Thank you

Teli

TeliPerth, WA

Perfect Lawn!

Best decision to get our front yard covered with Artificial Lawn. The yard looks fantastic and has gotten many comments. It always looks great and has given the house a more complete overall look! Plus it doesn’t get too hot under the WA sun!

Saad K.

Saad K.

One of the worst customer service ever!

Gave them the contract to install a pergola and outdoor blinds to my new house.
They did the pergola nicely , tradesman were polite and good. Paid them in full .
After 2 weeks it rained and all the colour from the wood trickeled down onto the pergola pillars and looked terrible. Upon contacting the customer service I was advised that it will need a gentle wash, which I already did to no benefit.
Upon requesting to give me a date to get it fixed, I'm still waiting for a confirmation and I advised them that I'll pay for the blinds once my pergola is fixed up to which I was told by a very FRIENDLY staff member that they will tresspass in my house and take the installed blinds away if no payment is done in 24 hours.
Great Customer Service!!!

Annie

AnnieSouthern and Hills, SA

Great addition to our back veranda, almost like an extra room.

The salesman that came to give us a quote was extremely helpful and knowledgeable regarding local weather conditions and what type of outdoor blinds would be most suited. Reasonable price and quick installation.

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst company I have Ever dealt with.

After using Facebook promo for free install Received quote and 2nd measure up and I confirmed the job, 10 weeks later after unanswered calls, received short email saying they would not be doing the job. Lachlan who came to do quote was rude and unprofessional. Received call back from management to apologise but they said they could do the job if i paid an extra $750 to help cover isolation costs for team to come up from Victoria. What a joke and a waste of time. If you want an outdoor job done in a timely professional manner, look elsewhere.

Tracy

TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Service and product

We live in Adelaide and received outstanding initial advice and consultation re installing Outdoor Blinds. We were very happy with the quick turn around time from ordering to installing. The installation job was excellent and we are absolutely thrilled with our new blinds. We chose the Oak colour which fits in very well with our red brick work and dark green fencing. Our outdoor living patio has been transformed!!! Thank you to all the team!!!

Find out how Australian Outdoor Living compares to other Home Renovators

For concrete swimming pool construction I have no problem recommending AOL in South Australia

Being an engineer I was worried about shonky pool contractors when we decided to install a concrete swimming pool. We had doubtful quotes from others, too thin walls, doubtful reinforcing but AOL gave a great honest quote. From there they worked with me as I did the surrounds and their subbies were all excellent trades people who worried about getting it right. We had cheaper quotes but AOL were by far the best value. Building over winter had some weather challenges but AOL kept us informed at all times and worked in with us. Great result AOL, very pleased.

Linda

LindaSydney, NSW

Prompt and professional service

Our recent experience of purchasing two outdoor blinds from Australian Outdoor Living Sydney was fantastic. They are flexible with times for the initial call out and quote, and our installation date was ahead of schedule.

Lee

Lee

Delighted with our stunning synthetic lawn

Our fairly average back garden was transformed into a stunning botanical paradise in just four and a half hours. We would like to express our gratitude to the wonderful team at Australian Outdoor Living in Wangara, Western Australia. Thank you to Tamille and Ben for your efficient and personable service and to David and Robbie for your courteous, professional and outstanding workmanship. Why bother with any other company when Australian Outdoor Living tick every box in their endeavour to achieve perfection. Accolades to you all, guys. Well done!
Lee and Bill Sutherland

Gregory

GregorySydney, NSW

Turning an outdoor space into an outdoor room

We have had our outdoor blinds for over ten years now. The quality is beyond excellent and the wear-ability is outstanding. We have just had Peter Lewis come out to quote on extending the length two of our blinds to reach the floor level without the slide in option that makes them floor length. Again, a reasonable price with a quality Australian product. Excellent service. Again. We have no hesitation recommending AOL blinds and Peter Lewis. Thank you AOL for such a recommendable product.

Sue

SueWheatbelt, WA

Love our new blinds!

Four months ago we had two outdoor blinds manufactured and fitted by Australian Outdoor Living. The blinds are perfect and everything promised in advertising. We are north of Perth In Western Australia Outside the metro area - not far - but many suppliers start by talking about travel costs. Not this company! They were on time with each appointment, the blinds fitted perfectly first time and we love them.

See all Australian Outdoor Living reviews

Su1973asked

Do you have any information on how hot the artificial lawn gets in the hot Australian summer sun, can you walk on it in bare feet?

Hi Su,

During summertime, artificial grass may increase in temperature if exposed to the sun for extended periods.

If the temperature is uncomfortable to touch, we would recommend wearing shoes or using a picnic blanket (whilst staying under the shade to be as sun smart as possible during those high-temp days).

Otherwise, a quick spray of the hose cools down the lawn.

Kind Regards,

Ryanasked

After giving feedback I was contacted on the phone and agued with. I tried to contact your head office and was directed back to the state branch they couldn't hold a conversation with me just tried to get off the phone and responded with short dismissive emails. I was given a discount after agreeing to leave a review on FB but I've been blocked from facebook because I shared a link for product review. Why do you ask for feedback and delete comments its very misleading and childish. This probably the reason you have to spend soo much on marketing.

Roslyn
Roslyn

They were very dismissive of me when I tried to point out where they screwed up. After job done, i got a threatening email re: payment. Not a company I would ever use or recommend

Ryan

aol know their clients have absolutely no power to do anything if there are problems and take advantage of if which they made disgustingly clear by their response to me. Unfortunately for me i was unaware of product review before engaging with aol. If you actually read through the positive comments they become quite comical and sound too good to be true and you realise the people commenting are just getting a discount to leave a positive review. In the end they couldn't resolve structural and cosmetic issues and refused to compensate me for damaging my property. I wish I didn't make final payment or sign the handyman's paper work because apparently it over rides industry and engineering standards.

Hi Ryan and Roslyn,

It is disappointing to read your negative comments about Australian Outdoor Living.

It means a lot to us when homeowners choose Australian Outdoor Living for their projects. We work hard to ensure that our clients are happy for choosing us. Most of the time, we achieve this and are lucky enough to receive some kind words in the form of a review, or post on our Facebook page. We're upset to read that this doesn't sound to be the case for you, and that this has led you to feel so negatively towards our company and even questioning the positive feedback we do receive from other clients.

We only ever ask for honest feedback. This is what is important to us, as it confirms what we're doing right and allows us the chance to improve experiences where possible. Once in a while we have tried to reach a resolution with a customer but they remain unhappy and begin to leave multiple negative comments across our Facebook page and advertisements. We do unfortunately have to remove serial posters from our business page as it has gone past a productive dialogue and becomes damaging to our advertising efforts.

We realise that 13% of our reviews on this listing are 'negative'. Please know that we take these posts very seriously and appreciate them just as much as the 'positive' posts; as these allow us to learn from, and get better at what we do. We'd like to reassure you that the 85% of 'positive' 4 and 5 star reviews on this platform are legitimate, and the result of years of hard work our team has put in behind the scenes.

If you would like to discuss this further we welcome you to contact us at feedback@aol-hq.com.au. (Please quote reference number PR16420Q.)

Ken E.

Ken E.asked

Out side living motorised blinds as on tv are you in Bairnsdale Vic.
Ken Elsdon

Alexandra H.Australian Outdoor Living

Hello Ken,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I believe you are interested in our SmartTrack Outdoor Blinds? They are relatively new and proving very popular!

Our Victorian office has done work in Bairnsdale before and would be more than happy to pop out and visit you also. Please call our team on 9930 7600 when you have a spare 5 minutes and we can arrange a suitable time.

We look forward to chatting with you more about the project.

Kindest regards,