Australian Pet Shop

Australian Pet Shop

1.0 from 1 review

Advertises Items for Sale that are not in stock and offer nothing when you pay for Express Post

I Purchased a Pair of K9 Optix Sunglasses from this store through their website on the 23rd December 2014 and Paid for Express Post was then advised several Hours later that they did not have it in stock although advised on there website in stock.
Was advised that their supplier did not open until the 5th January 2015 2 weeks after the purchase and was advised that since I had paid Express Post I would receive it on the 6th January 2015 still nothing I contacted Australian Pet Shop again They couldn't contact Supplier.
All I can say is do not purchase as more than likely they do not have it in stock which I have found out on other review sites. I wish I had reviews beofre making purchase.
They are happy to take your money although they do not have the item in stock. They are happy to take your money for Express Post and make you wait weeks even normal post is quicker than that.
Do not trust.
Please don't do what I have done do you homework before purchasing through this company.