Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (25)

Julie
JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Look beautiful

We purchased the DIY shutters for our home and installed them yesterday. The whole process was easy and they look awesome. Hubby installed them and it was a simple process for him

Jo Sullivan
Jo SullivanHunter Region, NSW

Quality Australian Service

Our shutters were installed 1 week ago and look amazing..
The customer service, quality products and reasonable pricing all added to the excellent delivery and installation of the shutters..
The team were efficient and communicated well, keeping us advised of the process along the way..
The installation team were impressive in that it took next to no time to install despite a couple of hiccups..
I have already made recommendation to a future customer.
Great work APS by a fabulous Aussie team!!!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What you see is what you get.

The company did a great job. They managed the whole process seamlessly from booking to installation. Very satisfied with APS and the way they operate. Well done.

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Our shutters were installed two days ago as scheduled, I phoned the day prior and was offered a suitable time to suite us. Mick and Josh arrived and promptly began the installation of the shutters which included a double sliding door which looks fantastic, and the window shutters are perfect for us. Completed within an hour with no complications. We recommend this local company and I believe having the shutters professionally installed is the best option.

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters
Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Australian Plantation Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very Happy

From quote to installation it was a simple easy process. Our shutters were installed by Mick and Josh who were quick, friendly and had them installed in no time. They cleaned the blinds after being installed also. We are very happy with our purchase and love the clean modern look of our shutters. Thank you. Regena and Ray

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters
AngryLGOwner
AngryLGOwnerNewcastle

Good quality shutters at a reasonable price

Pat
PatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful shutter and great quality

It was so easy to deal with Australian Plantation Shutters from the initial appointment to the check measure and the installation.
Darrell & Brad did the install were so professional and left our home neat and tidy. The shutters are beautiful, easy to clean and look AMAZING.

jimmy
jimmyHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful upgrade to our windows

Very happy with our new plantation shutters. Can’t believe the difference they make. So easy to open & close & so easy to clean. Thankyou to Mick & Josh for fitting our shutters & being very efficient & thorough with the final details.
Thoroughly recommend aust plantation shutters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love love love our shutters

Shout out to Jaye at Australian Plantation Shutters. Being Sydney based we had to go with the DIY option. We visited the show room at Fletcher where Jaye talked us through the measuring and installation process and it really was quite easy. High quality product, made locally with excellent pricing. Highly recommend.

Jeff and Chris
Jeff and ChrisHunter Region, NSW

So happy with shutters

Love our shutters, Josh and Darrell that fitted them were very efficient and friendly, shutters make the windows look very tidy, so easy to clean, would recommend them to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The price and quality is amazing.

Jaye was very helpful with the design and measurements of the Shutters. We are very please with the way our room turned out and very happy with the quality of the shutters.

Ruth
Ruth

Amazing product and service

I am thrilled with the finish of my shutters after having the most pleasant and productive experience with ordering (sight unseen as I had heard such rave reviews), timely measurements and installation. All personnel were professional, prompt, friendly and gave great advise to my questions. The fact that they are Australian made and made in Newcastle was a bonus

Theresa Dodd
Theresa DoddSydney, NSW

Well made Aussie product

We are so happy with the quality of our shutters. Our windows look fantastic and the insulation was felt immediatley. A very well made Australian product that fit our windows perfectly. Jaye was very helpful with confirming our online quote and lead times. DYI certainly saved us around $2000 based on other quotes obtained, on an imported product. They really are simple to install. Proud to support local Australian manufacturers. We are more than happy to recommend Australian Planation Shutters for their professionalism and quality. Thank you! Theresa Dodd, Kellyville NSW.

Colleen calman
Colleen calmanHunter Region, NSW

Looks very classy

I rang australian shutters for a quote straight away Jaye had it to me next day he guided my son how to measure up we made an order was good price better than others . He told me it would be ready 4to 5 weeks and it was my son picked it up and installed it for me fitted perfect it looks so nice and classy very well made .I was very happy I was very happy with their service colleen calman redhead nsw 15.8.2020

PAM
PAM Hunter Region, NSW

Shutters Installed 16 July 2020 and they look STUNNING!

We are "Super" happy with our Shutters. Many Thanks to all at Aust Plantation Shutters for a professional job done. The shutters have enhanced the appearance of our home and completed our desired look perfectly. An extra thanks to John for the initial quote which was provided in a speedy and courteous manner and for keeping us informed with the progress of our shutters. Thank You! P & G