Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)
BcatSydney, NSW

Nice shutters, but unresolved issues post install

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters
Bcat

Dear APS Team, it's great to hear back from you.
I haven't actually received the proposed solutions that you mentioned you have offered, but it sounds a positive step and I very much look forward to hearing what you have in mind.

Mandy G
Mandy GHunter Region, NSW

Very happy with shutters and Blinds

we had shutters and blinds installed and very happy with the finished product. It has been easy to deal with company. Good price and service. Have recommended to my friends

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerHunter Region, NSW

Love my new shutters

I have my whole home fitted with shutters. I am so happy with the look and functionality of them. So happy with the prompt and friendly service. I can honestly say this company offered great value for money. Well done guys

Poppy
PoppySydney

Not the easiest to deal with

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Australian Plantation Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Beryl
Berylsingleton

Not happy shutters

The first time i ordered the shutters for my bedroom was good then i thought i would order more shutters for two more rooms and one in hallway well when i got them the one in the hallway didn't fit and i couldn't open it i thought great then the two other rooms they got the measurement wrong and the frames was to big so now i have one room one size and the other two rooms a different size the measurer got it very wrong. Now they tell to fix the two rooms fixed i will have to pay more money they said it wasnt their problem . I will never deal with them again . I think they have gone down hill since i got the first lot of shutters.

Great Product - Was expecting issues APS customer service

Gail Q
Gail QNewcastle

Shutters Good, Customer Service Terrible

Happy with ours

We ordered our shutters for the half price / free install promo. We were told that there may be a longer wait time due to the inundation of orders for the promo which I could understand. Check and measure was spot on. Installation was great. Both installers were very professional and easy to work with. Blinds were cleaned to remove any fitting marks once completed. Found dealing with them wasn't an issue, friendly and helpful from admin to install. Very happy with our shutters.

Poor service

With this company , you have to make a payment in full and week after week you have to chase them to finish the job they started. They will give you the run around, they dont turn up when they say they will, make poor excuses like its raining and we cant do the job.

Blind & Shutter Shops

Susan Regan
Susan Reganasked

I have contacted your company about my shutter today only to be told that they don’t know how long it will be or who has it and I don’t see how hard it would be to contact the third party involved and asked where my order is .. estimated finish time and relay this information back to me .. your continual lack of professionalism astounds me with no managers able to call me .. wish I had never used this company sue

Kathryn
Kathryn

I assume you have paid a deposit which you don’t want to lose. If you are able to carry the loss I would advise you to go elsewhere for your shutters.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Plantation Shutters representatives