Listing monitored by Australian Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (23)

I've had sash chord PVC blinds in my house for ages, and thought they looked all right. Having seen this company's product in a friends' house a while ago, I went for it. If you're in any doubt about this company's business ethic, outstanding service from the secretary to the measurer's and installers, then don't be. Excellent personal service and courtesy throughout. I had a couple of other quotes from a couple of local companies who were promoting a vastly inferior product at twice the price. I think they were failed used car salesmen. Their showroom / house in Minmi is definitely worth a visit.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best Window coverings I've ever had.

Last of my shutters installed. The men were very efficient very friendly, removed any mess. Very happy indeed.
M Sullivan

Julie
JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Look beautiful

We purchased the DIY shutters for our home and installed them yesterday. The whole process was easy and they look awesome. Hubby installed them and it was a simple process for him

Pat
PatHunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer!

Installed 1 week ago . prompt efficient totally professional. team were on time, fast and very friendly . From start to finish very impressed!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Australian Plantation Shutters compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Jo Sullivan
Jo SullivanHunter Region, NSW

Quality Australian Service

Our shutters were installed 1 week ago and look amazing..
The customer service, quality products and reasonable pricing all added to the excellent delivery and installation of the shutters..
The team were efficient and communicated well, keeping us advised of the process along the way..
The installation team were impressive in that it took next to no time to install despite a couple of hiccups..
I have already made recommendation to a future customer.
Great work APS by a fabulous Aussie team!!!

What you see is what you get.

The company did a great job. They managed the whole process seamlessly from booking to installation. Very satisfied with APS and the way they operate. Well done.

Steve
SteveHunter Region, NSW

Happy Customer

Our shutters were installed two days ago as scheduled, I phoned the day prior and was offered a suitable time to suite us. Mick and Josh arrived and promptly began the installation of the shutters which included a double sliding door which looks fantastic, and the window shutters are perfect for us. Completed within an hour with no complications. We recommend this local company and I believe having the shutters professionally installed is the best option.

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters

Very Happy

From quote to installation it was a simple easy process. Our shutters were installed by Mick and Josh who were quick, friendly and had them installed in no time. They cleaned the blinds after being installed also. We are very happy with our purchase and love the clean modern look of our shutters. Thank you. Regena and Ray

Chris T.Australian Plantation Shutters
AngryLGOwner
AngryLGOwnerNewcastle

Good quality shutters at a reasonable price

Pat
PatSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beautiful shutter and great quality

It was so easy to deal with Australian Plantation Shutters from the initial appointment to the check measure and the installation.
Darrell & Brad did the install were so professional and left our home neat and tidy. The shutters are beautiful, easy to clean and look AMAZING.

jimmy
jimmyHunter Region, NSW

Wonderful upgrade to our windows

Very happy with our new plantation shutters. Can’t believe the difference they make. So easy to open & close & so easy to clean. Thankyou to Mick & Josh for fitting our shutters & being very efficient & thorough with the final details.
Thoroughly recommend aust plantation shutters.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Love love love our shutters

Shout out to Jaye at Australian Plantation Shutters. Being Sydney based we had to go with the DIY option. We visited the show room at Fletcher where Jaye talked us through the measuring and installation process and it really was quite easy. High quality product, made locally with excellent pricing. Highly recommend.

Jeff and Chris
Jeff and ChrisHunter Region, NSW

So happy with shutters

Love our shutters, Josh and Darrell that fitted them were very efficient and friendly, shutters make the windows look very tidy, so easy to clean, would recommend them to everyone.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

DIY Shutters and No Stress!

Jaye was a great help! He walked us through the order and installation process for the shutters. We went with the DIY option. My wife and I found our shutters were very easy to install. The house feels bigger and brighter with the new shutters and the easy installation took the stress away.

The price and quality is amazing.

Jaye was very helpful with the design and measurements of the Shutters. We are very please with the way our room turned out and very happy with the quality of the shutters.