Australian Plantation Shutters

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No
Kitchen Bliss
Kitchen BlissHunter Region, NSW

Love my Shutters

I recently had Australian Plantation Shutters installed. I was very happy with the service I received. Salesman was very helpful advising me on best materials for my house and needs. Price was great with half price shutters being offered. Installation went smoothly, no mess, I would totally recommend this local company.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Susan Regan
Susan Reganasked

I have contacted your company about my shutter today only to be told that they don’t know how long it will be or who has it and I don’t see how hard it would be to contact the third party involved and asked where my order is .. estimated finish time and relay this information back to me .. your continual lack of professionalism astounds me with no managers able to call me .. wish I had never used this company sue

Kathryn
Kathryn

I assume you have paid a deposit which you don’t want to lose. If you are able to carry the loss I would advise you to go elsewhere for your shutters.

Get an answer from our members and Australian Plantation Shutters representatives